Bubba Sparxxx Loses Weight, Engaged to Beautiful Bronze Queen

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He needs to bring it back to the hip hop he was making. He's moved too far to the country side.

nah hip hop is in another direction now it wouldn't make sense for him to do that. if you ain't a future, drake, the weekend, etc clone you ain't making no noise in hip hop nowadays. dude got a good lane best he stay in it and make the best of it

Last edited:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're one of them confused ass nikkaz thinkin a black spouse validates a white persons blackness:laff:

fukk outta here :heh:

Bubba Sparxxx has always been white, he came in the rap game rappin about country white boy shyt. He rapped about pigs, farms, bluegrass country shyt.

You sound clueless:pachaha:
You really reworded my words to make this rant. I refuse to believe you genuinely interpreted my post as 'validation' :snoop:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt look good for now, but down the line she's going to look :scust:, I've seen this type of thickness play out.

That's because most dont exercise and eat right. If she actually exercises and eats right it can last a while. She could lose 10-15 lbs and still be nice and curvy, which wouldn't be bad to do as she ages.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Some feel like if you're white doing black music, having a black significant other is a marker of authenticity and not appropriation where you profit from the music but then back to your white life at the end of the day. I can see that point of view.

You really reworded my words to make this rant. I refuse to believe you genuinely interpreted my post as 'validation' :snoop:

This is virtually saying the same thing :heh:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is virtually saying the same thing :heh:
How is that equaling receiving validation?:wtf:

Are you saying there isn't an argument to made that White artists who have a phase where they want to be 'down' with black folks and then go back to being white when they get bored come off as not being genuine?:ld:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehhhhhhh. I played that game too much lol.

I know that song word for word and never listened to that song outside that game :russ:

EA used to have some super dope soundtracks. I always remember getting the games first day then skimmin through and editing the playlists so certain songs wouldn't play.

Next thing you know your singing along to some regular ole bullshyt.

to this day when I hear dry cell- body crumbles or seether- fine again or epidemic- walk away, hell even ok go- get over it im like
tumblr_naq2fekNUp1qft49to1_400.gif
and im back chillin in my boys basement playing madden- it loading up some of the mini camps or the game is going from the start menu to team select etc.....

cam>

All Star
Daps
He looks good.

His first two albums were pretty good too

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't understand the hate. Bubba Sparxxx.....for one...his name is Bubba. If that aint white, I don't know what is? He came in the game rapping in ketchup stained white tee's on a farm with pigs, cows, moonshine and rednecks looking like the dirtiest country white boy there was. He never pretended to be "black". Like Pink, Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber and Mark Wahlberg did. And if anyone of you nikkas purchased a Bubba Sparxxx CD, you lost.