Bubba Sparxxx Loses Weight, Engaged to Beautiful Bronze Queen

semtex

:)
Daps
White men can play black and then straighten up and get a corporate job when they finish slumming. Amazing how often this happens.
it's "cute/charming" when they do it :heh: breh looks like he gets down to Will Smith and does shyt like this now

rs_500x281-150715121456-htlAR9C.gif

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts :ehh:

nikkaz are actually mad that Bubba married a white woman :dead:
Some feel like if you're white doing black music, having a black significant other is a marker of authenticity and not appropriation where you profit from the music but then back to your white life at the end of the day. I can see that point of view.

Last edited:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
White men can play black and then straighten up and get a corporate job when they finish slumming. Amazing how often this happens.

Yup. See also: Mark Wahlberg

Pictures-Mark-Wahlberg-When-He-Marky-Mark.jpg

maxresdefault-mark-wahlberg-wants-pardon-for-violent-racist-attack-of-his-wild-youth-jpeg-192625.jpg

celebrities-prison-mark-wahlberg.jpg

Vs

1403797531_mark-wahlberg-rhea-durham-children-zoom.jpg

011211_mark_rhea_spl220806_027.jpg

This is why I have an issue with culture vultures. People love to say, "They just like our culture, what's the problem?" The problem is when they get tired of Blacking it up for a career (where they are fully supported by Black folks :comeon:) they can turn that shyt off and be regular white people again. Meanwhile we're Black FOREVER, and have to take the good with the bad. Huge issue I had with Iggy Azalea and her rapping blackface. She rapped in that fake accent then can sit on the couch at Good Morning America and be a cute white girl with an Australian accent again. Nicki Minaj has to be a 'Black girl with an attitude' 100% of the time.

Justin Bieber is another one. Turns that shyt on and off like a light switch.

justin-bieber-hat-instagram-4__iphone_640.jpg

Vs

tumblr_inline_ntxclk9ITg1sht6ok_1280.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Some feel like if you're white doing black music, having a black significant other is a marker of authenticity and not appropriation where you profit from the music but then back to your white life at the end of the day. I can see that point of view.

You're one of them confused ass nikkaz thinkin a black spouse validates a white persons blackness:laff:

fukk outta here :heh:

Bubba Sparxxx has always been white, he came in the rap game rappin about country white boy shyt. He rapped about pigs, farms, bluegrass country shyt.

You sound clueless:pachaha:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I wanna co sign this but more rappers should kind of be like this.

Black rappers be 30, 40 even 50 plus still actin like young hood rats. That shyt is embarrassing.
I guess we just mad Bubba sparks isn't a failure

Crab mentality exposed

:mjcry: