Daps
Bubba looks like he wants me to vote republican now :leon:

The original version of his first album was pretty great though

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Screen-Shot-2014-06-13-at-12-28-09-PM.jpg
:skip:

I'm not gon make fun of nobody's kids...but you can tell that boy is his.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If I hadn't done so before, I can cosign Bubba being a really cool dude. Met him up in Athens at aUGA event back in 2001 through an older mutual friend that knew him when I was HS. I came back to Atlanta a few years later making industry moves at the time and got linked up with him when The Charm dropped. Did talent coordination for a few of his videos and set up some shows at the clubs I was managing or promoting for.

Bubba was real down to earth guy even when Atlanta was buzzing hard. I was linked up with a few other artists at the time for different things and he was hella cool with all of them and no one had any fukked up shyt to say about him or that he did. Which is saying a lot for the people and the time.

Every artist in Atlanta fukked with dude on some cool shyt except for maybe Jeezy who was doing his own thang. And I'm speaking on a personal level, like they all kicked it with him. I'm not gonna say Bubba a real one. I'm saying from my point of view, he gave me nothing to think that he wasn't though.

I fukk with dude.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
He didn't revert to anything breh.... this is the dude who kept it Polo and New Balance.

He lost weight, and was wearing a button up shirt to a formal event:heh:

You act as if Fresh Polos and New Balances aren't the standard attire for White thugs :heh:

In those latest pics he looks like a fresh white kid in Williamsburg :pachaha: There is a clear difference :sas2:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Bubba hit the gym, got his money up and married a former "model" that's 12 years younger than him...

:sas2:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He didn't revert to anything breh.... this is the dude who kept it Polo and New Balance.

He lost weight, and was wearing a button up shirt to a formal event:heh:
LOL, no doubt.

What the fukk are the militants going on about now?

He's white...and now hes still white...hmmm. I can see how he changed