Bryce Young official height: 5'10" Are you concerned?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Gonna be hard to get a WR1 without a first rounded
Not impossible but they tend to fly off the board in round 1 nowadays
Yeah, it's gonna be tough but guys fall through the cracks every year. This is what teams pay scouts and GMs for.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You just gotta hope this year doesn't kill his confidence now.

And obviously there needs to be some promise shown, even if it's just glimpses. Can't be looking like a deer in headlights perpetually, not knowing how/when to slide, lining up under wrong O-lineman, falling down after a finger tackle as someone put it.

Look like he playing a diff game out there for now. Ain't got that talent advantage of his team (Bama) just overwhelming the other at almost every position.
I'm interested in his game next week. Seattle's defense has been trash through two weeks. Granted, Carolina doesn't have much for weapons but I'd like to see something this coming Sunday.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
How has Mingo looked btw? I really wanted him in the draft, for the Lions. Seems like he should be the perfect target for Bryce right now.

broller

Veteran
Daps
You just gotta hope this year doesn't kill his confidence now.

And obviously there needs to be some promise shown, even if it's just glimpses. Can't be looking like a deer in headlights perpetually, not knowing how/when to slide, lining up under wrong O-lineman, falling down after a finger tackle as someone put it.

Look like he playing a diff game out there for now. Ain't got that talent advantage of his team (Bama) just overwhelming the other at almost every position.

He lined up behind the guard? On the bright side, John Elway and Troy Aikman did that before. (Go to 6:13)