Bryce Young official height: 5'10" Are you concerned?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Tell me you haven’t watched him.

It actually looks worse live than it does on the box score :picard:
Let me put it this way, how many star players in any sport were not on "bust watch" on this forum? :russ:

The list is a short one.

You would think waiting until at least 50 or 75% of the season is done would be the right thing to do.

He might end up being trash. Now isn't the time to say.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Not many QBs bust on the scene balling out like Herbert or Cam did. Most struggle first year. Hell Peyton Manning had hella hella interceptions his first year.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
2 games in and yall have have already passed judgement on this guy. :mjlol:

When is the Coli ever going to learn?

Not many QBs bust on the scene balling out like Herbert or Cam did. Most struggle first year. Hell Peyton Manning had hella hella interceptions his first year.

My issue is he doesn't look like he has the athleticism to play like he did in College.
He was awesome at escaping sacks and extending plays in college but at this level it looks like he doesn't have the foot speed to do that. I see him trying and he can't get away and just takes bad sacks
That's why I wasn't buying into him being QB1, Kyler can compete at that height cause he's one of the best athletes in the NFL and has a cannon arm and even he has issues and people also act like he sucks for some reason.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
My issue is he doesn't look like he has the athleticism to play like he did in College.
He was awesome at escaping sacks and extending plays in college but at this level it looks like he doesn't have the foot speed to do that. I see him trying and he can't get away and just takes bad sacks
That's why I wasn't buying into him being QB1, Kyler can compete at that height cause he's one of the best athletes in the NFL and has a cannon arm and even he has issues and people also act like he sucks for some reason.
Kyler definitely doesn't suck but his body clearly can't handle the physicality of a nfl season

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I called Fields a bum once he transferred to OSU. I know :ufdup:
Fields is trash as a pocket passer. As bad as he looks, a competent OC with the weapons Chicago has, would get a lot more out of him. Not using Fields as a runner is malpractice.