Bryce Young official height: 5'10" Are you concerned?

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
That deceiving, they were calling hella quick routes. That oline is still azz
Nope :francis:

Them boys, especially the interior, have been blocking their ass off. Notice how the left side picked up and switched beautifully to buy him even more time as the RT moves the end out of the play. When given this extra time, he often decides to scramble into trouble or checks down instead of stepping up into the pocket. They went out and upgraded guards in FA and the center was out injured last year, but started for the Rams Superbowl team prior to joining. The line has not been an issue the first 2 games

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Coach had no choice, especially being a rookie himself.

You can't keep asking the OL, WRs and defense to play hard when they take the field knowing their QB can't even crack 100 yards passing.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Nope :francis:

Them boys, especially the interior, have been blocking their ass off. Notice how the left side picked up and switched beautifully to buy him even more time as the RT moves the end out of the play. When given this extra time, he often decides to scramble into trouble or checks down instead of stepping up into the pocket. They went out and upgraded guards in FA and the center was out injured last year, but started for the Rams Superbowl team prior to joining. The line has not been an issue the first 2 games

I saw a lot of this. Dude has no time. If Im Bryce I buy my freedom and try to get to Miami

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps

I saw a lot of this. Dude has no time. If Im Bryce I buy my freedom and try to get to Miami

The RB, not the O-line, missed his assignment, which was one of the only 4 pressures the Chargers got the entire game. It's the NFL, missed assignments are gonna happen. That still should've been a throw away and field goal attempt. Instead he holds onto the ball and takes a sack, putting them out FG range

Edit: I forgot who I was talking to. Nevermind... Have a good one breh :salute: