Bryce Young has been benched by the Carolina Panthers. Andy Dalton to start in week 3

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
His own teammates are happy he's benched :pachaha:
These dudes can’t even get a good tape together so they can go to another team :mjlol: People keep saying it’s the organizations fault. I get it but you can’t expect these fans to sit through bad play like this and be ok with it. Some of these same folks were critical of Cam even though he gave Carolina some of their/his best years. Hell when Cam came back and looked horrible people were ready to pull the plug asap.. we know what happened to Cam, this dude was the number 1 pick last year. He can sit and take time so he can get better. They had to save him from himself. Just wait bruh.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Tepper dumped an Auburn and Alabama legend :wow: breh may get it the worst way if he ever goes to Alabama at the wrong time of night
Fúck that. I'll take his ass off the map at high noon if he runs through my neck of the woods.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
These dudes can’t even get a good tape together so they can go to another team :mjlol: People keep saying it’s the organizations fault. I get it but you can’t expect these fans to sit through bad play like this and be ok with it. Some of these same folks were critical of Cam even though he gave Carolina some of their/his best years. Hell when Cam came back and looked horrible people were ready to pull the plug asap.. we know what happened to Cam, this dude was the number 1 pick last year. He can sit and take time so he can get better. They had to save him from himself. Just wait bruh.
If he hopes to be a success it's clear he needs to see what it takes to be an NFL QB. This time on the bench will help him because he clearly doesn't trust a damned thing about his current game

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
It is a wild story to me. I mean everyone had this dude as the number 1 prospect last year. Won a Heisman with Alabama. Was overall the best QB in college for 2 years. Yes, he’s unathletic and his arm is just okay. But this dramatic of a turn is pretty surprising to me. He looks completely different now. Confidence is cooked.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It is a wild story to me. I mean everyone had this dude as the number 1 prospect last year. Won a Heisman with Alabama. Was overall the best QB in college for 2 years. Yes, he’s unathletic and his arm is just okay. But this dramatic of a turn is pretty surprising to me. He looks completely different now. Confidence is cooked.

when he lost Metchie and Jameson and still beasted at Bama his last year, I thought dude was legit. But it don't look good. Going from a situation with talent to zero talent is hard. And his confidence is definitely gone.

Damn.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
"After talking to the Los Angeles Chargers’ staff about game-planning, and working against Young on Sunday, I got a little window into how Carolina got here. The Chargers staff saw a quarterback who’d stopped looking downfield, struggled to see the field from the pocket, and kept dropping his eyes and looking at the rush—the sign of a player who’s taken too many hits and doesn’t want to take any more."

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
"After talking to the Los Angeles Chargers’ staff about game-planning, and working against Young on Sunday, I got a little window into how Carolina got here. The Chargers staff saw a quarterback who’d stopped looking downfield, struggled to see the field from the pocket, and kept dropping his eyes and looking at the rush—the sign of a player who’s taken too many hits and doesn’t want to take any more."

Yeah, confidence is shot. He's probably done.

Not a creh to get a second chance either. So he better man up and be ready to play for his NFL career if Red Rocket falters

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
They had a worse roster. :beli:

Different coach. :beli:

Different Gm.:beli:

Sam Darnold went 4-4 his last season with the panthers under Wilkes :martin:

Baker Mayfield and Darnold, and Bridgewater, and Cam all looked like shyt under Rhule who clearly not an NFl coach. :martin:

They traded Baker because they wanted Bryce :mjlol:

I wish yall would stop acting like you have a clue about Panthers football :beli:
I think it’s funny you talk about stuff like you know the Panthers when they didn’t trade Baker

They cut him cause they thought his value was so low he wasn’t gonna bring them anything.. and look what he is now