Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

YTZclJu.png

eclipsed 01 MVP Iverson :wow:

appreciate this brehs

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
fun game. Trez stepped up and had a perfect game :wow:

Offensive execution and offensive rebounding is still :flabbynsick: but ill take the W

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
When Embiid does stuff like this a meme is made and maybe they mention it in passing on ESPN or NBA TV. Every other star they make a huge deal over it.

Thats what me and @Flight be talking about in the main thread lol

If Luka/Jokic puts up stupid stats nikkas is :noah:
Embiid damn near averages 40 in the month of December, the media like :russell: :snooze:

its all good...as long as he's rested and ready to go for the postseason :manny:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
When Embiid does stuff like this a meme is made and maybe they mention it in passing on ESPN or NBA TV. Every other star they make a huge deal over it.
The media bias is legit nasty against him and Harden. Listen to the Bill Simmons pod today..it’s legit comical how much guys like Lowe/Simmons dislike Joel and Harden.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I mentioned this in the random thoughts thread but I ain’t been posting so much in this thread anymore because my enthusiasm and confidence in this team is not very high right now.

Getting whooped like they did tonight and having Doc Rivers responsible for guiding the ship will do that to a man. I just don’t like the team as it’s currently constructed and see another 2nd round exit coming unfortunately

They don’t have that umph to push them over the top

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I mean I wouldn’t make any assumptions on this team’s expectations based off last night. I mean this same team smacked Boston without SGA a week ago. OKC is not a team you should take lightly because of the record. What I can say about this team in general though is they continually play down to competition. I don’t know if it’s a Doc thing or if it’s and Embiid and Harris thing.

I mean Embiid and Harris are the only constants on the team dating back to Brown era that have a significant role on the team. However there’s a mindset on this team that has surrounded this team since they stopped inadvertently tanking (side bar I don’t remember if y’all remember that 2017-18 season when the tanking finally ended. Colangelo said before the season he didn’t envision the playoffs.)

Games like this one the jawn against the Wizards, the Rockets, etc you literally see them not hustling. The talent is there on the team it but between their attitudes at times, the silly shots Embiid, Harden, and Maxey take sometimes late in games, Doc’s rotations, and the fact that Daryl really risked getting caught tampering over House and PJ are huge red flags lol. I’m not going to be doom and gloom though. I still think we can hang with any team based off talent but they have to get it together. Boston is the only team that truly scares.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Ya'll get too hard on the team mane. We got a once in a generation player in Embiid breaking stats every other night. One of the best guards in the NBA in Maxey, and I enjoy watching Melton get busy...shyt I even like Niang when he does the pump fake and then does the euro-step into the reverse layup :banderas:

Our Coach is ass...it is what it is. The roster is too good for the nikka to get fired. Its not happening this year

Harden & Embiid chemistry has improved this year. Embiid was leading the league in PPG...Harden technically would be leading the league in assists. Maxey JUST got back like a week ago.

Too much season left to make a final conclusion one way or another.

It could be worse we could be Bulls or the Hawks right now

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Back to back nights on the road

Embiid with the game winner against utah
Then defends Sabo in LA

2-0

What y’all think of Harden/jojo chemistry brehs :mjgrin: