Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Fz2Y8Hi.png
Finally stopped the iso play and is playing the catch and shoot/roll to the basket style we’ve needed from him for years.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Finally stopped the iso play and is playing the catch and shoot/roll to the basket style we’ve needed from him for years.

his decision-making has me :wow:

We beating up on average teams during this home stretch...I wanna see what we look like on the road when Maxey comes back.

but gotdamn if Tobias can continue this level of play ...let me stop before I get too excited:hubie:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

his decision-making has me :wow:

We beating up on average teams during this home stretch...I wanna see what we look like on the road when Maxey comes back.

but gotdamn if Tobias can continue this level of play ...let me stop before I get too excited:hubie:

I’ve always been the ambassador for Tobias when nikkas start blaming him for everything

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
so far Tobias, maxey, and Niang all shooting 42% from 3 this season

We still top 5 in defense and 3-point shooting and 3.5 games back from 1st....our big 3 have barely played together this year. Even when Tobias comes down to earth, I think our offense takes another leap by all star break