Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
That was a sloppy dub, but I’ll take it

Bball Paul is not doing himself favors in these situations...those fouls early in the 4th were bad...fouling nikkas on inbound passes :snoop: they were in the bonus the whole time...we just were fortunate they waited late in the 4th to attack the rim

Matisse fouling Barnes on the perimeter smh...we got lucky he missed that FT

These are the players still fighting for real minutes on the team...they gotta take advantage of it

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Bball Paul is not doing himself favors in these situations...those fouls early in the 4th were bad...fouling nikkas on inbound passes :snoop: they were in the bonus the whole time...we just were fortunate they waited late in the 4th to attack the rim

Matisse fouling Barnes on the perimeter smh...we got lucky he missed that FT

These are the players still fighting for real minutes on the team...they gotta take advantage of it
I love Matisse and I think Reed has potential but send both of them nikkas to Charlotte for McDaniels and a 2nd rounder. I’m not evening saying that because I want it to happen but with Doc as coach he’ll never give them room to grow/play/make mistakes.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I love Matisse and I think Reed has potential but send both of them nikkas to Charlotte for McDaniels and a 2nd rounder. I’m not evening saying that because I want it to happen but with Doc as coach he’ll never give them room to grow/play/make mistakes.
I’ve been wanting to send Furkan/Springer to Ny for Cam.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I’ve been wanting to send Furkan/Springer to Ny for Cam.

I wanted Cam when he was on the hawks....

He not really gonna stretch the floor and he's not a good rebounder...I guess if we flip Matisse for someone and somehow bring him in for his length.

I want a real backup center.

Trez 6"7
Reed 6"9
PJ 6"5

Bring Drummond back :to: