Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Maxey shooting has been :picard:
If Danny Green wack ass hadn't shot three consecutive airball 3s against the Nets in crunch time Sixers would probably be 3-0 right now

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I love Maxey but we have to get a real point guard on this team soon :snoop: He better as a scoring punch off the bench. Or If he’s to start he’s better as a secondary ball handler. Embiid has looked like 2019/20 Embiid and I don’t like it at all.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Also I hate how Doc is basically using Tobias as a point forward and Embiid as a point center…. It’s like he didn’t bother to coach around Ben’s absence and has them playing out of their comfort zone.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also I hate how Doc is basically using Tobias as a point forward and Embiid as a point center…. It’s like he didn’t bother to coach around Ben’s absence and has them playing out of their comfort zone.
But yall wnat Ben to play outside of his comfort zone. Interesting.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This and the team just ain't that good, not the same team from a year ago
Doc is trash, Brett was trash but Colangelo, Morey and Brand need some of this smoke for the fact in this entire run the only vet pg we’ve had was Jerryd Bayless, Neto, and George Hill :unimpressed:In the summer Morey knew Ben wanted out but still didn’t look to add a vet pg via trade or free agency but instead cut Hill :mjgrin:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Doc is trash, Brett was trash but Colangelo, Morey and Brand need some of this smoke for the fact in this entire run the only vet pg we’ve had was Jerryd Bayless, Neto, and George Hill :unimpressed:In the summer Morey knew Ben wanted out but still didn’t look to add a vet pg via trade or free agency but instead cut Hill :mjgrin:
That nikka Hill garbage af anyway but I hear you