Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
No Simmons, No Shake aka we have no point guard. Plus Embiid only played 25 mins (no 4th)

We won because of our bench

Is Shake really a PG tho :francis:

I like dude but I don't think he's a great passer and facilitator - not yet at least

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
No Simmons, No Shake aka we have no point guard. Plus Embiid only played 25 mins (no 4th)

We won because of our bench

I still hate the all bench lineups. They gave up some momentum to start the 4th until Furk went crazy.

I do wanna give Drummond some credit he broke up a few lobs and was a monster on the boards.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Is Shake really a PG tho :francis:

I like dude but I don't think he's a great passer and facilitator - not yet at least

He's not, but I was responding to the breh above acting like we had a full roster against the Pels. Shake isnt a pure pg, but i'd rather him bring the ball up than Furk. Anytime they pressured Furk, he would get exposed.

I still hate the all bench lineups. They gave up some momentum to start the 4th until Furk went crazy.

I do wanna give Drummond some credit he broke up a few lobs and was a monster on the boards.

Drummond in the paint was altering so much. Part of the reason Valanciunas went 3-19 (although he was missing easy ass layups too lol)

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Real test is tomorrow.
First half vs the Pels was kind of shaky but team settled down and did what they had to do during the second half
Hilarious to see Furk , with the new cut, running the point. I like Drummond and Niang already
The "Isiash Joe will eventually be a starter" hype seems hella premature but we'll see

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Real test is tomorrow.
First half vs the Pels was kind of shaky but team settled down and did what they had to do during the second half
Hilarious to see Furk , with the new cut, running the point. I like Drummond and Niang already
The "Isiash Joe will eventually be a starter" hype seems hella premature but we'll see

Niang is such an improvement as a backup 4. Dude just knows how to play.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Morey is about a transparent is Hinkie :mjtf: Ben isn’t coming back stop trying to play with us like we’re stupid. He doesn’t want to be here and we don’t want him back :unimpressed:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Thread title suggestion

Trade Tobi or not To Be? Jo-Well we Shake it off and get the #1 seed again