Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Doc is trash :manny:
When I said Doc was more to blame than Ben for that Atlanta series I got killed. Bul can’t coach his way out of a paper bag. Joel has made Doc and Brett look like better coaches than they actually are here. Glenn has had Allstar teams his whole career and only 1 ring.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
When I said Doc was more to blame than Ben for that Atlanta series I got killed. Bul can’t coach his way out of a paper bag. Joel has made Doc and Brett look like better coaches than they actually are here. Glenn has had Allstar teams his whole career and only 1 ring.

Doc is way better than Brett

But

It ain't enough

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
nikka can't coach worth a damn:mjlol:He mismanaged the hell out of that game at the end

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I was at the game, Philly brehs are numb.

Morey wanna let pride get in the way of what's best for the Sixers.

Since Simmons, you'd think Tobias would step up but NOOOOOOO! He gotta be better.

People talk about moving Maxey or Thybulle w Simmons

If we could make contracts and shyt work and get good return I'd rather move Tobi