Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I’m not sure who we can move him for honestly. No one wants that contract. Plus I don’t think teams mainly coaches around the league value him that high. The fact last yr was clearly his best season and he still couldn’t make the Allstar team over Ben is telling. Ben was having his worst season until 2 weeks before Allstar voting started and Doc still couldn’t convince other coaches around the league to get him in.
We are stuck with Harris way more than we are with Ben. Ben will eventually get moved. Harris will play his whole overpriced contract here.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
The team would benefit more with a stretch 4 and having a sf that can get their own shot. Rather than Tobias’s iso play and running down the shot clock or trying to run the offense rather than giving the ball to Maxey( or even Ben he did the same thing when he was playing). Tobias has to dial back his game and look to be more of a stretch 4 or he needs to be moved.

He just needs to be moved. Great guy and teammate but he’s not a 2 and is barely a decent 3. That contract is a killer so you might even have to attach an asset to dump him. But I’m tired of his play style and disappearing acts in the clutch.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I love how yall bash Tobias an Ben but expect my Blazers to trade CJ for one of them :mjlol:

BUT.... C.J. on the 6ers would be a scary sight :demonic:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Can Doc say you can’t win a title with Tobias? Sick of watching this bum

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Wtf kind of play did Doc draw up? He took out Maxey for Niang when all we needed was a quick bucket. Like wtf did he take out our ball handler at least put Shake in instead of Niang. It was obvious the play was going for Tobias for whatever reason because he was trash tonight :snoop: Both we and the Celtics look like play in tournament teams right now.