Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
gjH2k9L.png

shouldve included 3 point percentage in this graphic :sas2:

Whose going to be our ginobili :mjpls:

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Matisse more confident with his shot this year. missed an open 3, we got the offensive rebound, kicked it back to him....nailed it with no hesitation. I hope he can build on this.

Drummond an animal in the paint :wow:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Doc cant allow Maxey to be so passive when Embiid/Tobias is back on the roster. That was inexcusable

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Doc needs to be fired

Spam the same pick and pop four times in OT even after they start sniffing it out brehs

fukk sending Paul Reed to the G League send Doc

His whole career he's had stars who occasionally bail him out on his failures, just enough that he never learns from his mistakes

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Matisse was more an issue with the passiveness. He was passing up wide open shots in the 4th quarter. Seth wasn’t doing anything in the 4th or either OT.

I guess Im used Seth/Matisse disappearing in games. Especially Matisse...one game hes confident in his offense the next he reluctant.

Doc has seen Maxey put up all star numbers for the last 10 games, I dont understand the lazy playcalling to end this game. The pick and pop between Maxey/Embiid was lazy and predictable...Felt like a young nikka cheesin NBA2k.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I guess Im used Seth/Matisse disappearing in games. Especially Matisse...one game hes confident in his offense the next he reluctant.

Doc has seen Maxey put up all star numbers for the last 10 games, I dont understand the lazy playcalling to end this game. The pick and pop between Maxey/Embiid was lazy and predictable...Felt like a young nikka cheesin NBA2k.
Doc is old school I still don’t think he trusts Maxey. It’s obvious Tobias doesn’t he was still trying to run the offense at times and he’s horrible when he tries playing a pt forward. Embiid passed the ball to Maxey multiple plays and he’d pass it right back :mjlol:. I know he had to be thinking just take the shot don’t be Ben:stopitslime:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

If you're cheesing the PNR in 2K you still read it :snoop:

Sometimes the handler drives, sometimes the screener dives

You don't just do the exact same action and bounce pass every time :damn: