Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
We need Ben y’all, we’re a fringe playoff team without him

We need somebody with that max contract hole in our roster right now

I'd be happy if it was Simmons returning

He could've in bounded instead of Niang, I don't think he would've saved us in double OT - he ain't clutch and worse, Doc will always figure out how to sabotage a close game late

But with him I don't think this game would have been close

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
We have no legit #2 for Embiid. Its simple. Tobias is ass....i dont care what his padded stats say. Our half court offense wouldve been exacly the same with simmons on the roster. shyt that nikka mightve been on the bench in a 1 point game like that.

Package Simmons/Shake+ draft picks for a SF that can create his own shot.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Ben isn't helping you execute in late game situations. He'll be a liability late like he's always been
I think we all know this bruh, they still need him, we’re not a better team with him gone. Him and Embiid winning 66% of their games together is not for no reason

Our decline defensively has been terrible, we’re bottom 5 in the league

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
We have no legit #2 for Embiid. Its simple. Tobias is ass....i dont care what his padded stats say. Our half court offense wouldve been exacly the same with simmons on the roster. shyt that nikka mightve been on the bench in a 1 point game like that.

Tobi for Wallstar :jbhmm:

Gotta think about that one :jbhmm:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

Y’all say this like it’s so easy to do:dead:Come to reality breh, Simmons and Tobi ain’t going anywhere

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Tobi for Wallstar :jbhmm:

Gotta think about that one :jbhmm:

He gonna start playing again soon right? Ill be monitoring the situation :unimpressed:

Y’all say this like it’s so easy to do:dead:Come to reality breh, Simmons and Tobi ain’t going anywhere

We stuck with Tobias...but I do believe we can get rid of simmons by the deadline. We can pull off a Sacramento deal

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Please free Joel from the shackles of Tobias Harris.
The team would benefit more with a stretch 4 and having a sf that can get their own shot. Rather than Tobias’s iso play and running down the shot clock or trying to run the offense rather than giving the ball to Maxey( or even Ben he did the same thing when he was playing). Tobias has to dial back his game and look to be more of a stretch 4 or he needs to be moved.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The team would benefit more with a stretch 4 and having a sf that can get their own shot. Rather than Tobias’s iso play and running down the shot clock or trying to run the offense rather than giving the ball to Maxey( or even Ben he did the same thing when he was playing). Tobias has to dial back his game and look to be more of a stretch 4 or he needs to be moved.

Do you think it’s some moves available for Harris? He’s always been productive and is efficient but he’s tied up to a long term deal. Is it someone out there that would move for him that has a better fit? I was thinking a Deal where they could get 2 players who fit for 1.

i used to think the kings were a good fit with something involving hield but now I’m not sure what direction they are going in.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Do you think it’s some moves available for Harris? He’s always been productive and is efficient but he’s tied up to a long term deal. Is it someone out there that would move for him that has a better fit? I was thinking a Deal where they could get 2 players who fit for 1.

i used to think the kings were a good fit with something involving hield but now I’m not sure what direction they are going in.
I’m not sure who we can move him for honestly. No one wants that contract. Plus I don’t think teams mainly coaches around the league value him that high. The fact last yr was clearly his best season and he still couldn’t make the Allstar team over Ben is telling. Ben was having his worst season until 2 weeks before Allstar voting started and Doc still couldn’t convince other coaches around the league to get him in.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I’m not sure who we can move him for honestly. No one wants that contract. Plus I don’t think teams mainly coaches around the league value him that high. The fact last yr was clearly his best season and he still couldn’t make the Allstar team over Ben is telling. Ben was having his worst season until 2 weeks before Allstar voting started and Doc still couldn’t convince other coaches around the league to get him in.

As I will once again, there was a reason why teams were always willing to trade Tobias Harris with the quickness if it meant bringing in a better player. I even said last season after the playoffs that Simmons wasn't the only problem in Philly's offense, yet you had dudes pointing to Harris numbers as a defense of him.

He puts up just enough numbers to avoid criticism by the masses.