Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
Next 8

@Hawks
@Hornets
@Hornets
vs Jazz 2nd of b2b
vs GSW
@MEM
vs MIA
@BKN 2nd of b2b

:huhldup:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Doc too stubborn to adjust...Team is fukked. I don't even know whose trade value is worse between Simmons or Tobias right now.

I know y'all saw Tobias positioning in the paint, and Maxey opted not to feed him..twice.. Celtics broadcasters called it out too. Just cause he's overpaid doesn't mean we gotta run an offense through him. Id say make him just be a spot up shooter but he's shooting 29% from 3. He doesn't make anyone better, chemistry is worse now.

Would like to see Maxey bring back that floater
Shake playing like a sg, and not a pg should be clear at this point

So much for Philly fans treating their players poorly.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Niang isn’t better but he fits better. We need Tobias to make quick decisions and spam more 3’s. He needs to be getting up 5-7 3’s a game
He refuses to dial back his game. He wants to play iso ball without a handle or moves. He thinks he’s a point forward and doesn’t realize he’s barely a pf in today’s NBA.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
He refuses to dial back his game. He wants to play iso ball without a handle or moves. He thinks he’s a point forward and doesn’t realize he’s barely a pf in today’s NBA.

He honestly shouldn’t be our second option offensively. I’d much rather Seth and Maxey get more touches offensively.