Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
nope-gif.gif

Not believing what I am seeing I been hurt too many times :dame:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
nope-gif.gif

Not believing what I am seeing I been hurt too many times :dame:

Nick Nurse is legit breh. Havent you noticed we arent coughing up 4th quarter leads anymore? My stress levels are down a whopping 23% :wow:

We still got 3 tradable 1sts to bring in another impact player. Eagles might be cooling off but Sixers heating up brehda

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Philly brehs what kind of player you believe would put the Sixers over the top this year?

The player that would help you beat the Celtics and bucks

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Philly brehs what kind of player you believe would put the Sixers over the top this year?

The player that would help you beat the Celtics and bucks

A player like Markkanen would have us eye to eye with the Bucks and Celtics. I'd trade every pick + swap to get him, but I think Ainge waits for a better deal elsewhere.

If we can get Spyda that would be big...again, not sure we have the assets for Cleveland.

Bojan from Detroit + a backup guard like a Tyus Jones would make us competitive. Not sure if thats enough to win a title, but we'd be deep as fukk.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
A player like Markkanen would have us eye to eye with the Bucks and Celtics. I'd trade every pick + swap to get him, but I think Ainge waits for a better deal elsewhere.

If we can get Spyda that would be big...again, not sure we have the assets for Cleveland.

Bojan from Detroit + a backup guard like a Tyus Jones would make us competitive. Not sure if thats enough to win a title, but we'd be deep as fukk.

I don't want Mitchell. If he was that good he would be able to do more with Cleveland. ESPN had 4/5 of their starting line up in the top 50 players in the L lol. Rese arguably is already better without Embiid on the floor now that he's embraced his role as a star.

I dont watch that much Utah but can imagine Lauri being useful, serving the role that Tobias cannot.

For me I think we need a starting caliber wing capable of consistently throwing post entry passes to Embiid. Capable as in tall enough, smart enough, and has sufficient gravity that his defender doesnt just double team down on the pass. We've already seen the impact Batum has because he can throw this pass but he's not a true playoff starting caliber wing.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I don't want Mitchell. If he was that good he would be able to do more with Cleveland. ESPN had 4/5 of their starting line up in the top 50 players in the L lol. Rese arguably is already better without Embiid on the floor now that he's embraced his role as a star.

I dont watch that much Utah but can imagine Lauri being useful, serving the role that Tobias cannot.

For me I think we need a starting caliber wing capable of consistently throwing post entry passes to Embiid. Capable as in tall enough, smart enough, and has sufficient gravity that his defender doesnt just double team down on the pass. We've already seen the impact Batum has because he can throw this pass but he's not a true playoff starting caliber wing.

Lauri is who Sixers fans wish Tobias was. Legit 7 footer , better rebounder, better catch-n-shooter, younger, and he's only getting paid 18m per year.

Im not in love with the idea of Mitchell but he's able to get his own buckets...sometimes I watch the Celtics and Tatum will have a bad shooting night, but they'd still win because Derrick White drops 25. He's not the perfect fit but it would be nice for Embiid to not have to drop 40ppg for us to win. We lose last nights game if Tobias doesnt go off, we know thats not reliable. I also dont like Maxey having to play 40 min a night. He's young but I wanna make sure he has enough left in the postseason..

More players will become available towards the deadline so im in no rush for real...I love Batum tho, he's the only player that can make those easy entry passes to Jo. He's getting up there in age and seems to already miss alot of games for us