Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Tobias doesn’t fit Joel and Maxey lineups as well as Batum and Kelly nh.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
With Oubre, Batum, and Roco on this squad, Tobias' fit is even more awkward. Even with a team friendly contract, he isnt a good fit.

@Flight how much is Oubre looking to make in the open market next year?

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
With Oubre, Batum, and Roco on this squad, Tobias' fit is even more awkward. Even with a team friendly contract, he isnt a good fit.

@Flight how much is Oubre looking to make in the open market next year?
I wish I could give you a number but I have no idea. Morey mentioned he’s a big fan of Nurse and he loves Joel.

Side note I get the experimenting and letting Mook cook when he’s on fire. But Roco needs to play

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I wish I could give you a number but I have no idea. Morey mentioned he’s a big fan of Nurse and he loves Joel.

Side note I get the experimenting and letting Mook cook when he’s on fire. But Roco needs to play

I need to do research for next offseason. Is it possible to sign Maxey, bring in the 3rd player and keep Oubre. The fit is too good. pause.

Morris lowkey been getting buckets, so I think Nurse is trying to reward him with minutes the same way PatBev came out with a green light tonight...Im not mad at that, but Roco needs real minutes.

Batum, Roco, Oubre are perfect next to Embiid. Im scared to trade em for another player at this point.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I been critical of Morey, but it’s good they’re finally letting a “GM” see through his plan