Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I wanna keep all the role players we got from the Harden deal. The vibes are too good :wow: . Best record at this point in the season since 2001.

Give Pat Bev a Haslem lifetime deal, he was barking on FVV in the 4th quarter lmao. He's doing what PJ was supposed to do for us

upgrade the SG position
I doubt Tobias gets moved, it is what it is....

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Harris doesnt deserve anything more than garbage time minutes at this point

Hopefully some box score watching GM will take him from us for some crumble cookies

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Joel is gonna have to play a lot of games man to qualify for these awards.

Tobias had a rough one tonight but was solid otherwise on this road trip but I’m sorry I’d rather move him and try to get a Lauri or Lavine and actually make a run at it. I’m sorry if it upsets some locker room vibes but I’m not wasting anymore Embiid years on hoping he doesn’t fold when he’s shown us who he is.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What's the consensus on Harris? Does Morey want to keep him beyond this season?

With how much he's making, he's a guy that could get a deal done for LaVine if the Bulls just want cap relief beyond this season. Not sure how much Philly would value Zach with the number of years he has left when they can keep flexibility and try to get Donovan Mitchell later.

Lauri is another guy that yal should really look into acquiring

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

With how much he's making, he's a guy that could get a deal done for LaVine if the Bulls just want cap relief beyond this season. Not sure how much Philly would value Zach with the number of years he has left when they can keep flexibility and try to get Donovan Mitchell later.

They want to trade him but it gotta benefit the 76ers. I would love to deal with Jazz but Danny Ainge a crook.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

Lauri is most sixers fans top pick...but Ainge is Ainge man...he's going to take your first born son in that deal.

We also have more cap space in the summer and the ability to trade up to 5 picks to get a better player than Lavine. I dont know who that player would be but in the modern NBA, stars get frustrated every other week. We might get lucky

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Joel is gonna have to play a lot of games man to qualify for these awards.

Tobias had a rough one tonight but was solid otherwise on this road trip but I’m sorry I’d rather move him and try to get a Lauri or Lavine and actually make a run at it. I’m sorry if it upsets some locker room vibes but I’m not wasting anymore Embiid years on hoping he doesn’t fold when he’s shown us who he is.
He’s not good enough…