Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
And I can’t say this enough. I never want to see House play again he’s a fukking idiot and plays like he’s drunk.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I wonder what they are going to do at the deadline… They not that far away
Him selling the fan base on cap space when there is no guy who is a needle mover is crazy to me. Siakam doesn’t fit and probably is the best free agent. PG/Kawhi are resigning…

Go actually get some players with the assets off the harden deal man. He’s wasting a prime Joel year talking about patience. Dude is turning 30 not 25

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Morey has no excuse not to make a move with Kawhi and PG likely resigning. Get Tobias the fukk out of here and go get some guys. Send Morris packing too and he can take the key to the city with him in his to go bag.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Morey has no excuse not to make a move with Kawhi and PG likely resigning. Get Tobias the fukk out of here and go get some guys. Send Morris packing too and he can take the key to the city with him in his to go bag.
Morris can stay he has been a decent piece off the bench. But I’ve had enough of Reed and Tobias. Sadly we can‘t even move Reed because of that dumb contract the Jazz gave him and we matched. He has veto power over any trade involving him :snoop: . OT was the lowest IQ basketball possible down the stretch once Maxey fouled out. Tobias really needs to go he’s a liability down the stretch even in the games he plays well.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Morris can stay he has been a decent piece off the bench. But I’ve had enough of Reed and Tobias. Sadly we can‘t even move Reed because of that dumb contract the Jazz gave him and we matched. He has veto power over any trade involving him :snoop: . OT was the lowest IQ basketball possible down the stretch once Maxey fouled out. Tobias really needs to go he’s a liability down the stretch even in the games he plays well.
Bro the crazy thing with Tobias is we’ve tried every role possible. It just isn’t going to work. Go get me some guys and I’m comfortable that Nurse can hold his own with Griffin and Mazzulla in a series. But you can’t handicap him with this roster.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
gdKAVlnm3bmKI.webp

Tobias

Was this his Sixer career high?