Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
4 players averaging over 20…

They play with toughness…they defend. They share the rock besides the occasional make me like Kobe/TMac iso by JoJo. This shyt means something to me.
Biid is doing that far less to even complain about it. I moreso wish Maxey would defer less but overall this is by far the best they’ve looked since 2019. This team’s biggest issue has been athletic wings and shooting both have been improved by just adding Oubre. Get Brogdon and/or OG or another 3 and d guard and put Melton back on the bench and we good.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Let’s see how Nurse makes this team look in the postseason first, but Tobias looks great in this system.

I wouldn’t be mad bringing him back on a team friendly deal…especially if that makes Jojo more comfortable long term

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Biid is doing that far less to even complain about it. I moreso wish Maxey would defer less but overall this is by far the best they’ve looked since 2019. This team’s biggest issue has been athletic wings and shooting both have been improved by just adding Oubre. Get Brogdon and/or OG or another 3 and d guard and put Melton back on the bench and we good.
Breh I just talked about adding Brogdon the other day. Push Melton back to the bench and it makes everything make more sense

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
This

How is brogdons health tho? melton is looking bad-bad out here
He hasn’t missed any games and is averaging 19/6/5 I believe…big guard so he can guard the guys with the size advantage on Rese nh.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
pkb3aip1ussb1.jpg

Lets go :wow: