Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Morey is back on my good side with this one:wow:No more Harden/Tucker

idk feels like we got robbed

unless kmart jr gonna become 7th man quality those other guys dont feel like ceiling raisers

maybe im wrong tho, nurse did a lot with a bunch of random parts + kawhi that one year

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
This.

This team is gonna be hard to guard when Embiid and Maxey get going, when a double comes there’s gonna be capable shooting everywhere.
And then we finally have two wing athletes who can cut in KJ and Oubre…

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

Morey press conference....let me see what he's talking about and I'll give ya'll the cliffs

*edit

1.Says Maxey's emergence didnt make him pull the trigger with the clippers...LA just happened to meet the asking price for Harden :usure:

2. Media asked him how how his relationship with Harden is, and he ducked and said it aint the media's business

3. Says Embiid is cool with the front office decisions and other teams are creating the trade rumors :usure:

4. Says Harden wanting to leave was "unavoidable". Morey said he and Harden never got to the point of serious negotiations bc Harden made it clear he wanted out.

5. When asked if Philly can stack up with Celtics/Bucks, he says 3 games isnt enough time to make a decision on where the team is, but he's open to making more moves.

Last edited:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

Morey press conference....let me see what he's talking about and I'll give ya'll the cliffs

*edit

1.Says Maxey's emergence didnt make him pull the trigger with the clippers...LA just happened to meet the asking price for Harden :usure:

2. Media asked him how how his relationship with Harden is, and he ducked and said it aint the media's business

3. Says Embiid is cool with the front office decisions and other teams are creating the trade rumors :usure:

4. Says Harden wanting to leave was "unavoidable". Morey said he and Harden never got to the point of serious negotiations bc Harden made it clear he wanted out.

5. When asked if Philly can stack up with Celtics/Bucks, he says 3 games isnt enough time to make a decision on where the team is, but he's open to making more moves.

6. Ownership didn’t have anymore say in the deal than your standard trade :martin:
So Shams, Chris Haynes, etc were all lying. We’re supposed to take his word for it :youngsabo:

Last edited: