Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

Alot of sixers fans want OG and Im big on Caruso too. My issue is Maxey sometimes struggles in the postseason when he's up against length (Toronto/Celtics). In addition to him sometimes playing passively, I wonder if he can carry us by himself when shyt gets real in the playoffs.

Someone like Lavine is capable of getting us buckets if Embiid shrinks in the postseason again. As much as we shyt on Harden, he single handedly won us two games against the Celtics last year. Lavine would help us in that situation over OG.

In the regular season OG/Caruso would help us more than Lavine tho. With Doc Rivers out the picture, we win that series against Boston with Nurse as our Coach

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Alot of sixers fans want OG and Im big on Caruso too. My issue is Maxey sometimes struggles in the postseason when he's up against length (Toronto/Celtics). In addition to him sometimes playing passively, I wonder if he can carry us by himself when shyt gets real in the playoffs.

Someone like Lavine is capable of getting us buckets if Embiid shrinks in the postseason again. As much as we shyt on Harden, he single handedly won us two games against the Celtics last year. Lavine would help us in that situation over OG.

In the regular season OG/Caruso would help us more than Lavine tho. With Doc Rivers out the picture, we win that series against Boston with Nurse as our Coach
IDK breh... Zach hasn't broken out in those high pressure moments either. I honestly think DeMar would be worth looking into getting. He's just more consistent at getting to the FT line and drawing fouls. Main negative would be spacing with Joel tho

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
IDK breh... Zach hasn't broken out in those high pressure moments either. I honestly think DeMar would be worth looking into getting. He's just more consistent at getting to the FT line and drawing fouls. Main negative would be spacing with Joel tho

Demar and Jo spacing would be kinda trash...Embiid likes that freethrow middy too much.

Lavine is 6 years younger which would give Nurse more time to work his magic...he'd have Lavine looking :ohlawd:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Demar and Jo spacing would be kinda trash...Embiid likes that freethrow middy too much.

Lavine is 6 years younger which would give Nurse more time to work his magic...he'd have Lavine looking :ohlawd:
Yea, but I don't think AKME value any of the pieces Philly would send back for Lavine enough, but we'll see.

:patrice:

I'm in the thinking that the stuff y'all got back or some iteration of that package for Harden would be something Chicago would take for DeMar. Essentially, it would be like trading Harden for DeMar... Which seems fair because they both are expirings. Zach is under contract for a while so the price for him would be more than what DeMar's value would be

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Yea, but I don't think AKME value any of the pieces Philly would send back for Lavine enough, but we'll see.

:patrice:

I'm in the thinking that the stuff y'all got back or some iteration of that package for Harden would be something Chicago would take for DeMar. Essentially, it would be like trading Harden for DeMar... Which seems fair because they both are expirings. Zach is under contract for a while so the price for him would be more than what DeMar's value would be

What other trade rumors has Lavine been in? At some point yall gotta make a major move. Lonzo not walking through them doors anytime soon

I'd honestly rather have a package with Caruso and build a deeper team, then just settle for Demar. I've seen his playoff performances as well :patrice:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What other trade rumors has Lavine been in? At some point yall gotta make a major move. Lonzo not walking through them doors anytime soon

I'd honestly rather have a package with Caruso and build a deeper team, then just settle for Demar. I've seen his playoff performances as well :patrice:
2 firsts and a young player is the starting point. The Knicks are a team that is rumored to be in on Zach. I'm hoping more teams that aren't expected get involved too, like Sacramento or something

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps

As much as I like Lavine offensively, this is a guy who is never going to be a competent defender. I think he makes the 76ers worse overall.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Is these dudes fareal

tenor.gif