Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:duck:

We all know ownership loves to meddle going back to Colangelo then Brand.

Whatever happened, Morey has to say that.
Exactly I hate when Harris meddles because we end up doing dumb stuff like hiring the Colangelos or trading Bridges for Zhaire. I do like this trade though but I hate ownership was involved.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If they can get Scrotum with whoever they get from Toronto, they’re going to be a damn problem. Perfect type of guard for what they’re running right now (and them being short one good guard defender)

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
idk feels like we got robbed

unless kmart jr gonna become 7th man quality those other guys dont feel like ceiling raisers

maybe im wrong tho, nurse did a lot with a bunch of random parts + kawhi that one year
Idk if anyone already said it, but it’s a trade done to set up another trade

They had negative assets and could not possibly get what was needed for them to be a title contender from a straight up Harden to (insert team) trade

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
It’s just simply enjoyable to watch man. They put their wing defender on Rese so Tobias went to work. Then we’ve needed an athletic gunner like Kelly for so long. It’s truly fun to watch man…

I don’t care about Jo averaging 33. I’d much rather him average 26/12/6 and be an elite defender. That’s what this team needs.