Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
This is exactly why Morey/Josh Harris were wrong for not offering Harden the max. They got caught up in the media hype about Harden not deserving sh*t because of his playoff performance.

If they had just given him the big contract, Sixers would've been right there with the best teams in the league as a contender for the next 2-3 years with good vibes.
I get it honestly if they didn’t wanna offer him a 5 year deal. A 2-3 year deal was fair imo.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
This is exactly why Morey/Josh Harris were wrong for not offering Harden the max. They got caught up in the media hype about Harden not deserving sh*t because of his playoff performance.

If they had just given him the big contract, Sixers would've been right there with the best teams in the league as a contender for the next 2-3 years with good vibes.
No that nikka cannot get a contract, The Sixers are at an extremely rare point where all of our bad contracts are coming off the books, you do not get yourself in another bad contract to make someone like Harden happy

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

No that nikka cannot get a contract, The Sixers are at an extremely rare point where all of our bad contracts are coming off the books, you do not get yourself in another bad contract to make someone like Harden happy

Ya'll both have a point.

I would have been cool giving Harden a 2 year deal since we're not keeping Embiid longer than that anyway.

I also would've been happier with a full rebuild, trading Tobias and Embiid for picks and young players.

Morey picked neither and chose to ice out Harden, while still attempting to put a team together to compete. We're stuck in limbo which is wasting everyone's time.

Even if we end up getting Mann or Chicago gives us Lavine/Derozan, we still dont have a point guard...and getting bounced in the 2nd anyway.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
My only thing with facy is I hate wasting a year for like Siakam. That’s not worth it to me

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

I know most of the brehs have given up on the team, but this team is fun to watch compared to the Doc era. Nobody is standing in the corners anymore...Tobias and Oubre are regularly cutting to the basket, Embiid/Maxey do the DHO but Maxey moves so much without the ball, it creates more scoring opportunities for everyone.

Springer is a dog defensively and fun to watch. Even if he fouls too much

I like what im seeing :ahh: