Bruh... What the fukk is "Tupac in a business suit"?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anything for you, Colicat

Thugbitness.png
Thugbitness_B.png

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
"2pac in a business suit" - Woman's perfect man "Lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets" - Man's perfect woman. The only thing is woman REALLY want their perfect ideal. Most men don't really want ours. Most of are egos couldn't handle knowing our wife and mother of are children was a freak because that means she was a freak with the men before u.

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
:clapback:

a real Tupac in a Business suit. In a successful marriage :leon:

Yes! And I'm sure a lot of Coli nikkas could fit the description so I don't understand the hate towards the term (or marriage, but that's a whole nother thread) . I'd think black men are the epitome of it.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
A black man that is the CEO of a Fortune 500 company, who calls out white men, who rocks $10,000 suits, drives a 7 series, has 7 certs, a God fearing man that runs the hottest record label in town, sells drugs, bust his gun, runs the streets, swags out in the club every Thurs. to Sat. night, but has time for his special lady on Sunday morning opening up to the lord. :troll:

:dead:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, a few black women love that impossible standard from a black man. As well as some white women. Its a burden that black men go through.

But I still gotta have kids and marry a humble black woman
yup, then that walk around with some degenerate white guy thinking theyre hurting us....like bros care

were getting systematically exterminated and they expect us to compete with some rich privileged white boy