Bruh... What the fukk is "Tupac in a business suit"?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
But it makes women feel good that they have that 'magic' that they can keep a man of that stature loyal and satisfied. That's why 50 Shades of Grey was so popular.

They literally dreaming breh. :mjlol:

Women want what they know they don't deserve. They love the fantasy. They think in clouds, rainbows and gummybears. :russ:
I forgot to mention that they want to be taken around the world, first class and all inclusive, and let their man shut down the party scene everywhere he goes. Straight up holy status.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
a dude who goes to work suited-up in a high-powered job and has the complete appearance/vocab of one that is professional....but then after 5pm gets in his Benz to head home, might even swing by the bus-stop and whoop a nikkas ass for whatever reason, then get home and walks around the house in a wife-beater tatted up, while she's somewhat terrified of him being crazy. But she loves it

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Basically a females perfect man.

Handsome.
intelligent.
Aware.
in touch with his feminine side
Simp
Thug.
Wealthy (legally).
Safe to bring home to momma.
Etc.

He doesn't exist. Closest thing most of these broads will meet is their pimp :sas2:

Oh shyt...I'M Tupac in a business suit :ohhh:

HMU ladies

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
I don't like Thugs or Suits, so I can't give a personal definition, but I assume it's a dude who does the clean-cut, "Corporate American" thing but still has a bit of hardness to him so you know he ain't no bytch. He can hold his own in the boardroom and if someone decides to step to him in the streets. No criminal activity, not whooping ass for no reason, nothing like that, just strength in multiple arenas. A well-rounded man.

It's really not that hard to be versatile in that way and I would think that plenty of men could pull off the "Tupac in a suit" thing.

:russ:@ dudes thinking this is some unicorn-status type stuff. Ya'll telling on yourselves like shyt:sas2:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Basically a man that symbolizes the indecisive child like mentality of some women. A man that has his ducks in a row legally but still has a thuggish ruggish mentality and does not mind engaging it. Women who like those type of men get excited by the both the danger and stability that the man can provide. His dangerous side helps her deal with the boredom that will soon seep into her life even after he works hard, but hold on.............:whoa: Lets not get twisted, the business suit will keep her out of prison :youngsabo:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
A black man that is the CEO of a Fortune 500 company, who calls out white men, who rocks $10,000 suits, drives a 7 series, has 7 certs, a God fearing man that runs the hottest record label in town, sells drugs, bust his gun, runs the streets, swags out in the club every Thurs. to Sat. night, but has time for his special lady on Sunday morning opening up to the lord. :troll:

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don't like Thugs or Suits, so I can't give a personal definition, but I assume it's a dude who does the clean-cut, "Corporate American" thing but still has a bit of hardness to him so you know he ain't no bytch. He can hold his own in the boardroom and if someone decides to step to him in the streets. No criminal activity, not whooping ass for no reason, nothing like that, just strength in multiple arenas. A well-rounded man.

It's really not that hard to be versatile in that way and I would think that plenty of men could pull off the "Tupac in a suit" thing.

:russ:@ dudes thinking this is some unicorn-status type stuff. Ya'll telling on yourselves like shyt:sas2:

You like the thuggish dude in that business suit :youngsabo: