Bruh... What the fukk is "Tupac in a business suit"?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
a dude who goes to work suited-up in a high-powered job and has the complete appearance/vocab of one that is professional....but then after 5pm gets in his Benz to head home, might even swing by the bus-stop and whoop a nikkas ass for whatever reason, then get home and walks around the house in a wife-beater tatted up, while she's somewhat terrified of him being crazy. But she loves it

:mjlol:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I forgot to mention that they want to be taken around the world, first class and all inclusive, and let their man shut down the party scene everywhere he goes. Straight up holy status.

Meanwhile she works at the local grocery store, hasn't been to school and has no contributual skills, but should be loved for who she is. Mhm Mmhmm.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically Ghost from Power:

Power-Ghost-300.jpg

power-lead1.png
i made a thread about that before and got negged so bad

anyway, pac in a suit is basically black women idea black man

some type of magic negro... Harvard educated like obama, jay-z like business man ....but with an emotional thug side like pac

and built like an athlete...

thats what the black woman want, but shel'l date and simp a broke white guy that look like George from seinfield...go figure

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Basically someone who is street, but doing well legit and financial wise.

Common sense tells me you can't have both, no half measures. You can't stick your face in books all day, and be a doctor but at the same time be as cool and good looking as 2Pac.
are you kidding? doctors, bankers, scientists are some of the most cocky, confident people and exude alpha maleness

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

some type of magic negro... Harvard educated like obama, jay-z like business man ....but with an emotional thug side like pac

thats what the black woman want, but shel'l date and simp a broke white guy that look like George from seinfield...go figure
In white supremacist worlds, thats all they can fantasize about honestly.

Cause they want someone who is respected physically and mentally over any and everyone

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Yep, a few black women love that impossible standard from a black man. As well as some white women. Its a burden that black men go through.

But I still gotta have kids and marry a humble black woman

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A black man that is the CEO of a Fortune 500 company, who calls out white men, who rocks $10,000 suits, drives a 7 series, has 7 certs, a God fearing man that runs the hottest record label in town, sells drugs, bust his gun, runs the streets, swags out in the club every Thurs. to Sat. night, but has time for his special lady on Sunday morning opening up to the lord. :troll:
lol sounds right to me

nice 9 to 5 black man = lame

*10 years later*

when that same guy is now marriage, the bitter chick is angry hating on his family on social media