Bruh...Teen Titans Go

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Show is hilarious. not sure what Order66 is so mad about. This show aint any dumber than the shows we grew up on in the 90s honestly.

Now one show i DO NOT like on Cartoon Network is Steven Universe...i dont understand if its supposed to be funny or what...One episode he morphed with a girl and became like a supertranny or some shyt..me and my girl were confused as fukk...shyt gives off an odd message to kids.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Turn the damn tv off period if you that concerned for your kids being dumbed down :dahell:

Can I critique dumbass shows for being dumbed down to appeal to dumb down audiences in an straight exploitation to sell toys so the cartoon network gets a cut.

The original teen titans had a good mix of fun moments and heavy shyt, it's like these kids today getting dumbed down and not progressing, its bullshyt. and you can GTFOH :camby:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Can I critique dumbass shows for being dumbed down to appeal to dumb down audiences in an straight exploitation to sell toys so the cartoon network gets a cut.

The original teen titans had a good mix of fun moments and heavy shyt, it's like these kids today getting dumbed down and not progressing, its bullshyt. and you can GTFOH :camby:
You dont want yo kids to be dumbed down, tell them to go pick up a fukking book :dahell:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You dont want yo kids to be dumbed down, tell them to go pick up a fukking book :dahell:

My kids WILL be reading fukking books and shows that are not borderline retarded tho.... :dahell:

Why is this such a fukking problem, our cartoons had fukking character and story to it... Dont y'all see where this shyt is going?!?! :why:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
My kids WILL be reading fukking books and shows that are not borderline retarded tho.... :dahell:

Why is this such a fukking problem, our cartoons had fukking character and story to it... Dont y'all see where this shyt is going?!?! :why:
I'm not looking to television to educate children. :dahell:
It's a form of entertainment. Nothing more, nothing less :dahell: