Bruh Shoots The Strip Club Up Because The DJ Played The Wrong Song.......:dead:......

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Did nikkas not read my post where i told nikkas it was his song he wanted played...and the dj wasnt trying to play it ? :stopitslime:

And i also want to point out there is a full blown fakkit in this thread. @Paz ......you should be mowed down with one of them choppers for being a fruitcake

haha, I read it as the DJ didnt play a song that he wanted played lol

I guess that makes more sense why dude would set off like that :manny:

Did the gentleman who got shot survive?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did nikkas not read my post where i told nikkas it was his song he wanted played...and the dj wasnt trying to play it ? :stopitslime:

And i also want to point out there is a full blown fakkit in this thread. @Paz ......you should be mowed down with one of them choppers for being a fruitcake

kanye-laugh-serious.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You not done from sucking dikk yet, fakkit??

disregarding what you say because it's really easy to yap on the interwebs. when you see me on the street, come and say that shyt to my face. til then you and anybody else talking shyt get hit with the :manny:.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Ive been to Philly several times and all the goons come out during the summer......its fukking crazy out there......

thats about every major city/hood etc.

i got a homie from memphis who says this type of shyt happens all time at those ratchet whole in the wall clubs:pachaha:

philly really aint that bad as people make out to be....you dont look for trouble you wont get it.....its is a thorough ass city though i aint never been to a city like it

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i got a homie from memphis who says this type of shyt happens all time at those ratchet whole in the wall clubs:pachaha:

philly really aint that bad as people make out to be....you dont look for trouble you wont get it.....its is a thorough ass city though i aint never been to a city like it

i imagine that. philly seems like a big city and all the areas full of crime are avoidable. some cities on the other hand such as camden, not so much.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
disregarding what you say because it's really easy to yap on the interwebs. when you see me on the street, come and say that shyt to my face. til then you and anybody else talking shyt get hit with the :manny:.
Calm ya ass down and wipe the cum stain off yo forehead, fakkit.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Calm ya ass down and wipe the cum stain off yo forehead, fakkit.

once again, i challenge you to say that shyt to my face. otherwise, you and that demon dude are just bytches and i can't take either of you seriously.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

I dont know breh. I grew up in the Philly area. It's a grimy ass city. Even if you not looking for trouble, it can find you. For example, I live in DC now. I be on out in DC all hours of the night. Walking from the Metro at 3am, fukk it :yeshrug: Coming in from wherever damn near the next morning, fukk it :yeshrug: Never once felt threatened for my life down here. In Philly tho...:wow: I dont even feel safe walking on South St. at night. It can pop off anywhere and everywhere. My cousin said he saw a kid get shot out in West Philly because he didnt walk fast enough past the street and I guess dude in the car missed the light. He didnt die. But still. It's a different culture down here, nikkas will really fukking kill your ass and they do it because they know none of the cases getting solved.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
once again, i challenge you to say that shyt to my face. otherwise, you and that demon dude are just bytches and i can't take either of you seriously.

Lol shut the fukk up fanuck....comw to my city where shyt like this happwns in the op, come to my neighborhood, openly tell nikkas you a fruitcake, then dare someone to defy you to your face :stopitslime:

You would get sonned to oblivion You would be a punching bag and wallet to the neighborhood. If a nikka needed a dollar for a dutch, they would hunt you down before asking papi for credit, just for the fukkery

I hate when fakkits try to act tough. I hope you get aids and die a horrible, painful death....you fukking queer