Bruh Shoots The Strip Club Up Because The DJ Played The Wrong Song.......:dead:......

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
it was his own song, he wanted the dj to play it

philly is a grimy city full of savages with no regard for human life. it is also hands down one of the dirtiest cities in the country. trash and debris everywhere.

but thats my hometown :to:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
but shooting up the strip club because they won't play a song he wants played though? :usure: dude is 21 years old. not 15, not 16, not 14, 21. he's FAR from a kid. @ his age, he's supposed to KNOW better. worst off, he's more than likely going to have the book thrown @ him for use of a deadly weapon, attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, unlawful use of a firearm, and a rack of charges which will guarantee he will NEVER see the light of day again whether he pleads guilty or goes to trial. dude basically ruined his life and almost killed somebody over NOTHING. he gets no pity. he forfeited his right to freedom. that's nobody fault but his own. let's stop making excuses for folks that throw their lives away then ready to say it's so and so's fault as if they're the ones that chose to shoot shyt up. even people with schizophrenia or whatever don't do this kind of shyt.

Him wanting a song of his choice played seems so
small in the bigger scheme of things.

Look at how many of dudes out here like that?
This is the equivalent of stepping on someone's J's
or bumping into some nikka accidentally.

When does it really need to be anything of substance
before some bullshyt pop off?

Which is why i indicated a bigger problem. Trust me, I ain't making no excuses for no dumb shyt like this, I'm just saying, these kind
of dudes ain't around people telling them the right way to live, period or if they they are, they ain't listening

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him wanting a song of his choice played seems so
small in the bigger scheme of things.

Look at how many of dudes out here like that?
This is the equivalent of stepping on someone's J's
or bumping into some nikka accidentally.

When does it really need to be anything of substance
before some bullshyt pop off?

Which is why i indicated a bigger problem. Trust me, I ain't making no excuses for no dumb shyt like this, I'm just saying, these kind
of dudes ain't around people telling them the right way to live, period or if they they are, they ain't listening

well, that means that they're stupid. if a man is going to hurt someone simply because they stepped on his sneakers or bump into him accidently, then he needs some serious growing up to do. that is something that boys fight over. it's time that these adult males learn to embrace adulthood and accept the responsibilities that come along with it. i'm tired of hearing folks having their heads up in the air on some pride shyt when they fukk over themselves. dudes bragging about having criminal records and going off to prison or winding up in a wheelchair wondering where they went wrong acting like they don't have any power to simply walk away or to make better choices that will prolong their existence. can't blame it on the rap music, can't blame it on the tv, can't blame it on the entertainment. the poverty. the drugs or whatever. those things will always be on earth but we as human beings won't. folks don't give a fukk until it's too late ready to fight for their lives when they're in court or in the hospital or running from bullets. they think that it's COOL to put themselves through such trouble and the people around them. NO. it was never cool. folks think that they're "keeping it real". they can dish it but they damn sure can't take it.

folks want to wisen up after the fact when their buried under the jail talking about "give me a second chance". PLEASE.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this shyt had me dying though..............
iqPE91PRrofX4.gif
................:russ:........

nikka aint play my shyt :wtf:? watch me sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide up in this motherfukker and start dumpin

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Are choppers that easy to find in the skreets?

I wouldn't be Suprised if the shooter raps as well. He probably hard as fuk on the mic :steviej:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
"Without so much as asking people to say hello.... to his little friend".:dead:

The news anchor in the 2nd vid got jokes.:heh:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
i didnt type that i typed the first part but not the homo shyt i think the forum messed up and added that and posted it or it was a database error. im gonna edit it now though wtf

Lol, that was some @Yung Yogurt style subtlety in that quoted post there.

I wouldn't be Suprised if the shooter raps as well. He probably hard as fuk on the mic :steviej:

They are incredibly easy to find. It's like with anything. Just gotta talk to somebody who knows somebody who keeps that shyt in his bedroom near the baby's crib.

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth

Did nikkas not read my post where i told nikkas it was his song he wanted played...and the dj wasnt trying to play it ? :stopitslime:

And i also want to point out there is a full blown fakkit in this thread. @Paz ......you should be mowed down with one of them choppers for being a fruitcake

Last edited by a moderator: