Bruh Shoots The Strip Club Up Because The DJ Played The Wrong Song.......:dead:......

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
take your own advice, inhibit jr.
Take the dikk out ya ass, Paz. And next time you reply to me reply with some respect. I'll bust yo muthafukking head, queer.

Matter of fact, where you at? i'm sick of your gay ass :birdman:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this shyt had me dying though..............
iqPE91PRrofX4.gif
................:russ:........

Glad no one was killed so I could laugh at this shyt, dude was foaming out the mouth to use that AK47

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Take the dikk out ya ass, Paz. And next time you reply to me reply with some respect. I'll bust yo muthafukking head, queer.

eczema jr, do you think i'm scared of your rocking shades @ night, cut off capris wearing and still trying to roll up one leg up, izod shirt from goodwill wearing ass? you damn well know that you're not going to break your freshly manicured nails trying to pick up your skateboard and use it against me. your mom will put you on timeout. nobody is mistaking your ashiness for classiness. talking about busting my head? :laff: i will push you back further than your hairline is and urinate on your face.

Pink Slime

known to go ham
Daps
Reppin
Nerf Cacalac

:rudy:

man at least get some witty/humorous material to come at the homosexual with

you soundin real lame right now especially considering he's an easy target puttin himself out there like that on a hiphop message board

Pink Slime

known to go ham
Daps
Reppin
Nerf Cacalac
eczema jr, do you think i'm scared of your rocking shades @ night, cut off capris wearing and still trying to roll up one leg up, izod shirt from goodwill wearing ass? you damn well know that you're not going to break your freshly manicured nails trying to pick up your skateboard and use it against me. your mom will put you on timeout. nobody is mistaking your ashiness for classiness. talking about busting my head? :laff: i will push you back further than your hairline is and urinate on your face.

wait, that's really him in the profile? :pachaha:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I got some good kush & alcohol
& some down bytches that I can call
I don't what I do without ya
I'm ball until the day I fall,

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

:merchant:

:wow: