Bruh Shoots The Strip Club Up Because The DJ Played The Wrong Song.......:dead:......

Daps
Reppin
St louis
nikkas bringing violence to or
100 feet from a strip clubs should
be like selling crack around schools...
all this p*ssy around you and you wanna
kill somebody.
:stopitslime:

lock that hoe ass nikka up!
a0yqua.jpg

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
It's the kill or be killed mentality.

Think about it, if you don't have anybody in your circle
preaching a life message, a do better message, then what you
expect?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
black wolverine lookin ass nikka..

I knew that nikka was from Philly as soon as I saw ol boys facial hair...all these nikkas look the same in philly..lmao

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I have not laughed this hard in years. Dude fell twice and was not deterred. I shouldn't laugh but damn it was like a fukking comedy. :laff:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the kill or be killed mentality.

Think about it, if you don't have anybody in your circle
preaching a life message, a do better message, then what you
expect?

but shooting up the strip club because they won't play a song he wants played though? :usure: dude is 21 years old. not 15, not 16, not 14, 21. he's FAR from a kid. @ his age, he's supposed to KNOW better. worst off, he's more than likely going to have the book thrown @ him for use of a deadly weapon, attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, unlawful use of a firearm, and a rack of charges which will guarantee he will NEVER see the light of day again whether he pleads guilty or goes to trial. dude basically ruined his life and almost killed somebody over NOTHING. he gets no pity. he forfeited his right to freedom. that's nobody fault but his own. let's stop making excuses for folks that throw their lives away then ready to say it's so and so's fault as if they're the ones that chose to shoot shyt up. even people with schizophrenia or whatever don't do this kind of shyt. dude was well aware of what he was doing even if he was intoxicated. it didn't deter him from doing what he did.