ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
I just listened to the Wedding episode and Halloween Havoc 95 watchalong on WHW yesterday, they had my dying the entire time :russ:. Tonys family is non stop laughs.

I thought the format would have been similar to STW, but its actually more hilarious. Im all caught up on STW, probably only heard 10 episodes of WHW thus far.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I just listened to the Wedding episode and Halloween Havoc 95 watchalong on WHW yesterday, they had my dying the entire time :russ:. Tonys family is non stop laughs.

I thought the format would have been similar to STW, but its actually more hilarious. Im all caught up on STW, probably only heard 10 episodes of WHW thus far.

Maaaan, Tony be having me DYING.

WCW and Crockett Productions was total DISASTERS.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I was expectng more from the davey boy ep. i think bruce mentioned in the montreal screwjob ep way back he had a good davey story that was really funny but this was pretty much a rundown of his career and not very personal, cuz the storys were eh. Was expecting classic bulldog fukkery. We got some but i thought there would be more

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That Demolition n Doink episode was

:scust:

Don’t nobody give a fukk about Demolition n Doink

I dunno, I kinda did wanna hear more about Demolition and how they got over and why they were pretty much the dominating team between '88-'90. It can't just be Stone Cold/Rock/HBK/Bret/Taker/Hogan/Savage stories all the time. I wanna hear about the folks they don't always talk about as well. The Doink shyt I didn't care for that much, but I was interested to see how the Demos got that massive push and then how it just ended so abruptly. The episode wasn't so great, but it was cool that he covered them since apparently, that HOF shyt may not happen for them.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I dunno, I kinda did wanna hear more about Demolition and how they got over and why they were pretty much the dominating team between '88-'90. It can't just be Stone Cold/Rock/HBK/Bret/Taker/Hogan/Savage stories all the time. I wanna hear about the folks they don't always talk about as well. The Doink shyt I didn't care for that much, but I was interested to see how the Demos got that massive push and then how it just ended so abruptly. The episode wasn't so great, but it was cool that he covered them since apparently, that HOF shyt may not happen for them.

The poll they have up for June 1st features several lesser-talked about people like Yokozuna, Tatanka, Bob Holly, and Bob Backlund

Crashwd5

Pro
Daps
Dd-Sl9qUwAAgD2o
Dd-Sl98V4AEvEx7