Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Worth picking up? Any wrestling stories?
Id say so, and its probably under $10 now.

Best one I can remember is when he was champ and they did a house show in Miami and he had to put over Rock clean. He was mad Rock told him instead of Vince and that's when Rock taught him about always checking Vince on shyt.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I knew something was going to change because him and Bichoff dropping on the same day was a waste. I'm telling yall Conrad bout to take this shyt over.

Swear he needs to have his own show where he just brings on random folks and grills the shyt out of them. shyt would be epic to see some of the meltdowns or truth that could come out of it

That offer they announced about doing a “breakfast/dinner live podcast with him n Tony n guests sounded interesting.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I got it. Was written by Heyman.

Pretty much tells how much Brock hated pro wrestling.

Yeah the Hosts Highlighted how Mr Perfect pretty much told Brock to get in and Get Out while you're still Young and how Brock saw Wrassling as a Carny Business and not the HS/College Real Wrestling he came up on since he wasnt even watching Pro Wrestling in his Humble Beginnings in South Dakota

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Hardcore Holly :hhh:

I have zero interest in this
I wonder if they're gonna talk about his time in Smokey Valley Wrestling as a Bret Hart knock off :mjgrin:

tumblr_mxnsgb6rA71rg89a6o1_500.jpg

Probably just another shoot about beating up that Tough Enough kid :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hardcore Holly :hhh:

I have zero interest in this

I'll give it a listen, but geez... talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. Guy needs 45 minutes max.

Yall tripping, this shyt is HILARIOUS and im only past the first hour

Wrestling a bear story
shytting on Jerry Jarrett
shytting on HHH
Punking Hall & Nash

:dead: