SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Dd-Sl9qUwAAgD2o
Dd-Sl98V4AEvEx7

I said this shyt a while back, Conrad could take this shyt over if he wanted to.

Whats todays show?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So i was listening to TLF's Episode on SummerSlam 02 and they mentioned Brock Lesnar having a Book
51JwW-l1S4L.jpg

Might just get up on this since he covers the first years of The WWE to when he left and did the NFL thing then to UFC:ehh:
I got it. Was written by Heyman.

Pretty much tells how much Brock hated pro wrestling.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got it. Was written by Heyman.

Pretty much tells how much Brock hated pro wrestling.

That reminds me, Heyman was supposed to write his own book a couple years ago and I remember it just kept getting delayed. I wonder what happened to it

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Big announcement:

Conrad n Tony’s podcast “What Happened When” will now drop new episodes on WEDNSDAYS from now on. It’ll still be free n available in all the places it has been.

Tony n Conrad, from tha long announcement on da latest episode, bout to start engaging fans even MORE n cash in. Very exciting developments.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Big announcement:

Conrad n Tony’s podcast “What Happened When” will now drop new episodes on WEDNSDAYS from now on. It’ll still be free n available in all the places it has been.

Tony n Conrad, from tha long announcement on da latest episode, bout to start engaging fans even MORE n cash in. Very exciting developments.

I knew something was going to change because him and Bichoff dropping on the same day was a waste. I'm telling yall Conrad bout to take this shyt over.

Swear he needs to have his own show where he just brings on random folks and grills the shyt out of them. shyt would be epic to see some of the meltdowns or truth that could come out of it