John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Im gonna start listening to these days. Besides 1997, I gotta check out those Flair and Horsemen shows. Im listening to those first. Thanks breh

Those horsemen shows were great!

Tony basically is the 5th horseman....I ain’t know he was that tight with Arn n Ric like that.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
lol I saw someone tweet asking how is it possible that Goldberg was in the hof after listening to his episode. Finished it yesterday and I can definitely see why they asked that :mjlol: he basically got in off of wcw and his universal title run. His 2003 stint sounds like it’s basically the woat.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I for sure slept on the WHW podcast. I heard the Flair and Horseman episodes thus far. Currently listening to episode 50 (history of WHW), Im over here laughing non stop :russ:. The Jake and Sting glove on the pole watchalong is hilarious

I'm getting caught up as well I'm on the spring break Nitro episode right now. ,do y'all know who in the hell tony is talking about when he mentions a rapper named galaxy? I'm assuming his old ass means Future but Conrad looking up galaxy on sound cloud then playing mike Jones back then for tony had me :deadmanny: this morning.