hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh its true, it damn...:mjcry: true

Bruce gonna come through Titan with one of these.

Aluminium-magnesium-Alloy-Suitcase-Metal-Password-box-Multifunctional-Tool-aluminum-Boarding-luggage.jpg

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to there live podcast show yesterday in NO. They said the network show will be edited, for language and time. It may be an hour long. The main purpose is to intersperse clips while they are talking about the event. The regular podcast will remain completely unchanged

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Nah they are running out.

Hence why they started doing yearly recaps of wrestlers ie HBK 1994, etc
Or they realize they're able to stretch out a topic and still put on a good show instead of blowing their entire load in one show. The yearly retrospects of a wrestler are just as good as covering his whole career. I really don't buy the running out of topics bull shyt. If anything it's almost like the typical mark turning on a wrestler because hes now popular. Prichard show was the cool thing when no one knew about it, now everyone is listening and he's selling out and running out of topics, fukkouttahere

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, I rarely listen to Conrad n Bruce ever since I started checking for WHW with Tony Schivone. Tony singing tha damn Mortal Kombat theme, shytting on Alvarez n Meltzer, his wife Lois doing “run ins”, Z-Man song, da story about Klondike Bill eating panties he found on da ground in a hotel parking lot, Tony talking about how WCW wrestlers would be in the arena hours before a show practicing their spots n still fukkin it up later on.....WHW is fukkery personafied

:russ:

Last edited:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Brehs, I rarely listen to Conrad n Bruce ever since I started checking for WHW with Tony Schivone. Tony singing tha damn Mortal Kombat theme, shytting on Alvarez n Meltzer, his wife Lois doing “run ins”, da story about Klondike Bill eating panties he found on da ground in a hotel parking lot, Tony talking about how WCW wrestlers would be in the arena hours before a show practicing their spots n still fukkin it up later on.....WHW is fukkery personafied

:russ:

Bruh let them sleep on it, shyt is fukkery overload