ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
Brehs, I rarely listen to Conrad n Bruce ever since I started checking for WHW with Tony Schivone. Tony singing tha damn Mortal Kombat theme, shytting on Alvarez n Meltzer, his wife Lois doing “run ins”, da story about Klondike Bill eating panties he found on da ground in a hotel parking lot, Tony talking about how WCW wrestlers would be in the arena hours before a show practicing their spots n still fukkin it up later on.....WHW is fukkery personafied

:russ:
Any recommended episodes?

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
Or they realize they're able to stretch out a topic and still put on a good show instead of blowing their entire load in one show. The yearly retrospects of a wrestler are just as good as covering his whole career. I really don't buy the running out of topics bull shyt. If anything it's almost like the typical mark turning on a wrestler because hes now popular. Prichard show was the cool thing when no one knew about it, now everyone is listening and he's selling out and running out of topics, fukkouttahere

You’re 100% correct.

I been down since pod 1

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Or they realize they're able to stretch out a topic and still put on a good show instead of blowing their entire load in one show. The yearly retrospects of a wrestler are just as good as covering his whole career. I really don't buy the running out of topics bull shyt. If anything it's almost like the typical mark turning on a wrestler because hes now popular. Prichard show was the cool thing when no one knew about it, now everyone is listening and he's selling out and running out of topics, fukkouttahere
Agreed. I love when they break down someone's career to just a year or two or talk about one specific show and the running commentary they do for shows. The guy has been in the business for 40 years, and 20 of those in WWF-- they are not running out of material. And the show has been going on for 2 years, so of course there's going to be some crossover in episodes.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Agreed. I love when they break down someone's career to just a year or two or talk about one specific show and the running commentary they do for shows. The guy has been in the business for 40 years, and 20 of those in WWF-- they are not running out of material. And the show has been going on for 2 years, so of course there's going to be some crossover in episodes.

Bruce’s GWF n Houston shows were great. So many great stories

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
The Souled Out 1998 Episode

The Starrcade 97 Episode

The Bobby Heenan Episode

The Ric Flair Episode

The epic 2 part Four Horsemen Episode

The Ready To Rumble Episode

The Question n Answer Episodes

The Schivone Wedding Episode
Im gonna start listening to these today. Besides 1997, I gotta check out those Flair and Horsemen shows. Im listening to those first. Thanks breh

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm not sure which one it was, but there was a WHW segment where Tony came home sloshed to the gills and basically delivered the Ether to Lois.

Lois: You're drunk.
Tony: That's right. I'm drunk right now, but tomorrow I will be sober. Meanwhile, you'll still be ugly. :pacspit:

:picard: