Brown Woman Defends Black People, Calls Out Indian Men

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
I don't get it, I've never had an issue with Indians or south Asians, and they got some beautiful women too :yeshrug:
Working in tech i had a job filled with Indians in a big Corp for a year :damn: I never had an issue with them either until then. Some of the most arrogant, rude, frustrating mfs I've ever worked with specifically indian men. And don't let me get started on indian recruiters...Im not proud of it but i might have developed some slight racism towards them funky mfs :wow:most of the women were nice though

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Working in tech i had a job filled with Indians in a big Corp for a year :damn: I never had an issue with them either until then. Some of the most arrogant, rude, frustrating mfs I've ever worked with specifically indian men. And don't let me get started on indian recruiters...Im not proud of it but i might have developed some slight racism towards them funky mfs :wow:most of the women were nice though

I feel like Indian dudes, American or immigrant, either try to empathize with Black people heavy or act condescending around me trying to emulate whites. I worked with two 2nd gen American Indians at a print shop and these mfs went out of their way to befriend me, constantly wanted to hang out, buying me lunch, asking me about women :heh: (I'm not that guy). These mfs need to be ambassadors for India at the UN.

I got a positive bias towards Indian women because whether at work or school they've been exceptionally sweet to me, idk what it is.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This is exactly what i meant too

I’m glad she’s exposing her people.. their men specifically. They’re the reason for these “stereotypes”.

nikkas want to say she’s “pandering”..

And? :what: She wasn’t even addressing black people specifically, she was addressing him. And speaking the truth

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I hate Indians.

They have shown me their true colors many times in many spaces

Last edited:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
People getting upset for her speaking the truth?

But then will turn around and complain about non-blacks not checking their racism. :dwillhuh:

I’m not one of these “POC/minority coalition” ass nikkas but I don’t see how she’s “pandering”.

She’s not like that JustUglyThings bytch pandering towards one specific gender in the black community.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
People getting upset for her speaking the truth?

But then will turn around and complain about non-blacks not checking their racism. :dwillhuh:

I’m not one of these “POC/minority coalition” ass nikkas but I don’t see how she’s “pandering”.

She’s not like that JustUglyThings bytch pandering towards one specific gender in the black community.
It’s JustPastyThings :ufdup:

And yea these dudes letting her be KS replacement is some of the most :snoop: shyt I ever seen

Of all the white women she could use as her example, she choose to go in on Lizzo the most. How these dudes don’t see the obvious :mjpls: is wild to me