Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I’d cream her pie :ehh:

metoo-logo-circle.svg

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
She’s right about advocacy, we don’t play when it comes to that. Other groups will brag about not doing advocacy because “it’s whining”, “complaining”, “a government handout” because they “work hard”. We get one tiny thing from advocacy and then they go “ how come no one cares about us?” Because y’all said you don’t need anything :gucci:

Mexicans will cap about having zero help but they got mad government advocacy groups and figures since Nixon

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She’s right about advocacy, we don’t play when it comes to that. Other groups will brag about not doing advocacy because “it’s whining”, “complaining”, “a government handout” because they “work hard”. We get one tiny thing from advocacy and then they go “ how come no one cares about us?” Because y’all said you don’t need anything :gucci:
Exactly

They come here and complain about black people when they wouldn't even be able to even enjoy the liberties they have here compared to their shytty country if it wasn't for black advocates. He would be doing tiktoks in a basement in mumbai surrounded by 5 other perverted indian men if it wasnt for black people.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
fukk no I didn't watch the video fakkit lmao y'all rushed in here to see your Indian mommy defend y'all like some bytches :pachaha:

Still doesn't negate anything I said. Keep begging to be accepted loser

I Don’t beg from acceptance from nobody. And your points are valid still valid just not here specifically.

non blacks correcting other non blacks about coming at us crazy is a bad thing to you??

that’s what I mean by you being out of scope

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Who cares? Black people have no self-esteem or dignity and are desperate for others to give it to us.

Always crying cause some group doesn't like us like we're a group of bytches that can't do anything for ourselves

This might be The dumbest shyt I’ve ever seen on here smh

You either white or was the only black person in an all white town.

Imagine being black & not having any self respect or dignity :picard: