Brought to you by BigFace Coffee: Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics Eastern Conference finals (Warriors in 5 y’all die)

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m speaking specifically throughout his career and not sorely this playoff run.

How far back are you going? Jimmy has been great in 4 of the past 5 years. His worst playoff season was when he had a 2 month off-season and a shortened season ramshackled by COVID.

Drug the Timberwolves to their first playoff performance in forever despite being injured, was the best player on the 76ers during the playoffs and carrying the team to the point where his own teammates said he was the best player on the floor, bubble run, and this run.

Jimmy has been elite for something like 4 outta 5 years.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
He was injured in the middle of game 3 and he averaged 28/7/4 these 2022 playoffs on 50% shooting
Facts...nikka averaged 34 a game on 60+ TS% the 6 games he didn't leave early due to injury... Lmao at thinking Khris fukking Middleton Pascal Siakim or even Klay Thompson would be doing the same shyt with this Heat roster... What “number 2” is doing what he did...id love to hear these answers :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
How far back are you going? Jimmy has been great in 4 of the past 5 years. His worst playoff season was when he had a 2 month off-season and a shortened season ramshackled by COVID.

Drug the Timberwolves to their first playoff performance in forever despite being injured, was the best player on the 76ers during the playoffs and carrying the team to the point where his own teammates said he was the best player on the floor, bubble run, and this run.

Jimmy has been elite for something like 4 outta 5 years.

Again I’m speaking overall in his career and not just this series or the playoffs. He’s a inconsistent player and part of that is he tends to too passive and at times lacks the killer instinct that other elite players have.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Is not like Kobe didn’t know who Tatum was and Tatum BEEN giving Kobe his flowers from day 1…. Let the man give respects to the guy he grew up idolizing. Same shyt with fatherless nikkaz that have a problem with his son being around the Celtics all the time. Let the man be.

It's corny. Wearing the armband from your rival franchise was bad enough. But sharing a text he sent Kobe yesterday to his Instagram photo trying to pose like Kobe.

It's some gen z shyt I can't rock with

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's corny. Wearing the armband from your rival franchise was bad enough. But sharing a text he sent Kobe yesterday to his Instagram photo trying to pose like Kobe.

It’s his favorite player and someone that would still be offering his tutelage to if Kobe was still around breh. Dial it down

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

Tatum been a Kobe Stan and has been honoring him the entire playoffs. From his kicks to his pregame outfits.

Lol at posing like Kobe. Are these photos similar to you? Just because they are looking down :russ:

kobe-bryant-poses-with-the-nba-championship-trophy-after-defeating-picture-id71130691

FT-7BEeXwAA-YZA

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps

Bruh you realize that was a mentor and a friend? You talking all this rival shyt like he’s not a person just honoring a friend who died.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Damn I wish Jimmy drove on Horford :mjcry:

Why? To lose by one point and have yall on here about "damn he should have taken that 3 for the win :sadcam: "

All or nothing he did what he had to do. Losing the strus 3 fukked the heat over smh. And they did it way too late

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Why? To lose by one point and have yall on here about "damn he should have taken that 3 for the win :sadcam: "

All or nothing he did what he had to do. Losing the strus 3 fukked the heat over smh. And they did it way too late

Refs penalized the Heat when they realized Kyle Lowry flopped them back in the game. Refs giveth, Refs taketh away.