Brought to you by BigFace Coffee: Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics Eastern Conference finals (Warriors in 5 y’all die)

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Heat in 7, obviously, but I’m actually really happy with this team.

Been doubted and dismissed the entire season but team refused to quit. Winning one in Boston, after the two bad losses, epitomizes everything I love about the team and Butler.

Game 7 against the Celtics, who are like the more talented but less focused versions of us, is pretty fitting.

Will that 1 seed that we fought all season for be the difference maker or will the sheer two-way talent of Boston overwhelm us?

Hype as hell.

You a front running ass nikka… every time the heat look out of it you go run and hide.. every lose this playoffs yo ass go missing but soon as them nikkas when you right here trying to gloat..

You been duckin the fade since that fraudulent bubble run

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
You a front running ass nikka… every time the heat look out of it you go run and hide.. every lose this playoffs yo ass go missing but soon as them nikkas when you right here trying to gloat..

You been duckin the fade since that fraudulent bubble run
Breh half of Boston fans don’t show up, shut up goofy

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I had Heat in 7 since the beginning.

Jimmy had the big game he needed to have:obama:

I hate how everytime the Celtics win a game the media dikk ride them so hard and ready to crown em.

This is why you play the game cause ain't nothing guaranteed and if the Celtics lose game 7 everybody who crowned them after game 5 gonna look like a fool.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
We started doubling Tatum and brown. Series changed
Lowkey Defensively Miami has been holding Boston to post season lows in shooting percentage. It’s just those one or two big runs that have been killing Miami. It’s funny, ppl keep mentioning quarters in Boston’s favor, but in the last 3 games it’s just been Miami missing 3s and Boston going on runs that kept Miami from winning the last couple. Finally we have a night where Miami shoots just normal from deep and Miami wins it. Even with Boston shooting a similar percentage from deep. Close games favor Miami, all of Boston’s wins have come via blowout and runs. I don’t know how Game 7 is gonna play out, but if Boston isn’t up by double digits by the 4th quarter, then….. :manny:

Daps
By the way has anyone seen Al Horford? The announcers are saying The Heat are small you would think it would make sense to call for the ball on the block. If the double comes swing it otherwise just punish them for going small. They started to draw Bam out to throw it up for TL but Horford was nowhere near aggressive enough

Daps
Games like this show the limits of analytics. Miami has a star that can get his shot from anywhere, including the "worst shot ever" mid-range, keeping the defense off balance and a floor general point guard that can control the pace. Celtics desperately need a pure point guard. They should try getting John Wall.
What was the limitations of analytics in this game?

The Heat shot 15-35 from three in this game (45 points); they went 4-9 from midrange (8 points). Quite obviously the 3 was a greater reason why they won the game. Can't Tatum also get his shot from anywhere too? Both Tatum and Jimmy averaged the exact same amount of midrange shots during the season. What happened in the previous three games where Jimmy only scored 8 points in Game 3, 6 points in Game 4 and 13 points in Game 5 (losing two of the three games)?

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Only reason Boston lost is because JB missed those FTs that changed all the momentum