Brought to you by BigFace Coffee: Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics Eastern Conference finals (Warriors in 5 y’all die)

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
jimmy-butler-bulls.gif

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I’ve never seen a player as weird as Jimmy Butler. Dude will go 3-18 for 3 straight games looking like hot garbage and then on the biggest game look better than Jordan. How tf can a nikka have a game that volatile:dahell:

Great players don’t consistently have trash games like that and players who have trash games like that aren’t capable of being that great even for one game.

shyts weird....

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The idea that people think GS would roll over either team lol

When you play defense the way Heat/C’s do it’s a fukking problem
Nobody thinks this

You do realize the warriors are the best defensive team in the league right???

we match up extremely well against Miami though and both teams are very inconsistent offensively

That’s the difference

What I’ll fine miami is they have a lot of experience between the coaching staff and jimmy/lowry/tucker

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
I’ve never seen a player as weird as Jimmy Butler. Dude will go 3-18 for 3 straight games looking like hot garbage and then on the biggest game look better than Jordan. How tf can a nikka have a game that volatile:dahell:

Great players don’t consistently have trash games like that and players who have trash games like that aren’t capable of being that great even for one game.

shyts weird....
he just got that dawg in him