Brought to you by BigFace Coffee: Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics Eastern Conference finals (Warriors in 5 y’all die)

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Bam is legitimately losing all my respect with this series. If he was only a rim-rolling, high energy big with great defense then I would be ok but dude shows all the skills/talents in the world but plays like a whole bytch.

You letting Derrick White and a crippled Time Lord outplay you in elimination games.
How you letting a 35 year old Horford & a dude in Robert Williams who was injury coming into the playoff outplay you
Shyt is disgusting 6 POINTS ON 6 SHOTS IN 41 MINUTES :scust::scust::scust::scust:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Dwade needs multiple statues in Miami
Was talking to this white boy the other day bout playoffs and our favorite players and he said his favorite is D. Wade. I said "oh yeah dude was a baller no doubt in Miami". He said "No not Dwyane, I like Dean Wade"
:dahell::gucci:

I just walked away smh

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody does that on the playground. You try to contest/block the shot or get out the way. Taking a charge once the offensive player has left the ground is nonsense. Charges should be rare, instead you have guys jumping in front of a driving offensive player a dozen times a game. It's bad for entertainment and it leads to injuries.
Dipo was there before Jaylen left the ground.

And cats not trying to do something while playing on asphalt doesn't mean anything when comparing it to college or the pros.