R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He gained weight as the show got older and he gained more after the show

This news makes a dude want to run 5 miles tomorrow

Been saying this for a long time..when you get to 30? Don't play. Get your ass in shape and pay attention to everything. I'll NEVER understand those ultra big overweight people that head towards 300lbs when they know in their soul they can do something everyday to fight it. It's all psychological.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didn't realize dude was this young, its wild to me that dude was only 37 @ the start of The Sopranos.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Russian chick who simped for and whooped that old white cat up in the bed room was absolutely stunning. She's up there even though Adriana had the better ass...I loved the Gloria story in Season 3..the Benz sales girl who was halfway crazy and threatened to tell his daughter about the affair.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Russian chick who simped for and whooped that old white cat up in the bed room was absolutely stunning. She's up there even though Adriana had the better ass...I loved the Gloria story in Season 3..the Benz sales girl who was halfway crazy and threatened to tell his daughter about the affair.

that benz girl was sexy as fukk i remember being in love with her.... she was on law and order CI for awhile too

i gotta rewatch this shyt

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

When she threw that steak at his back:dead:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
that benz girl was sexy as fukk i remember being in love with her.... she was on law and order CI for awhile too

Yeah..Isabella something..she was on Law and Order for a minute. Didn't watch it when she was on there but USA always lets you catch up for a day or two.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

Yeah..Isabella something..she was on Law and Order for a minute. Didn't watch it when she was on there but USA always lets you catch up for a day or two.

Annabella or Issabella Schiorra( Butchered the fukk out of her name) she was in hand that rocks the cradle, aged wonderfully:shaq:

My fav chick will always be that freak he tapped in his office when he had to work at Barrone sanitation for a day. She was a born again virgin the dude who was running it said, a scene later shes getting railed on his desk.:salute:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Those Sopranos Sindication rights just went up something big. Also the debate on wither Tony did or didn't Die in "Made in America" season finale will be going on till the end of time.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Those Sopranos Sindication rights just went up something big. Also the debate on wither Tony did or didn't Die in "Made in America" season finale will be going on till the end of time.

Still one of the dumbest writing decisions ever:snoop:

The whole tone of the episode tells you what happened for Chase to leave it like that was just annoying.