Bros... James Gandolfini died

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
fukked up part is he gained a lot weight initially to play tony soprano. he wasn't that skinny in the first season. guess it ended up killing him.

*downloads burt wonderstone* and *watches killing em softly in his honor*

Read they encouraged him to keep it on as the seasons went on to show his age and his gluttonest lifestyle as Tony:to:

He looked bad in Killing Them Softly too...

shyts scrolling on E right now shyts too much.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'm speechless, brehs :wow:

Everyone is a Breaking Bad fan nowadays, but y'all need to pay homage to one of the dudes who made the anti-hero/villain protaganist a popular trend on television. Best character portrayal in TV history, imo. R.I.P to the Don:to:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I'm speechless, brehs :wow:

Everyone is a Breaking Bad fan nowadays, but y'all need to pay homage to one of the dudes who made the anti-hero/villain protaganist a popular trend on television. Best character portrayal in TV history, imo. R.I.P to the Don:to:

Tony Soprano was a killer, a cheater, a liar and a racist:scusthov:

But god damnit if I didnt die laughing whenever he said some racist shyt, killed somebody or doggy styled a young ass whore:lawd:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
He was the only good thing in Killing Them Softly, the most underrated part of True Romance and of course the legend Tony Soprano. One of the first times in years a celebrity death actually shocked me.