Bros... James Gandolfini died

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Tony Soprano was a killer, a cheater, a liar and a racist:scusthov:

But god damnit if I didnt die laughing whenever he said some racist shyt, killed somebody or doggy styled a young ass whore:lawd:
You ain't never lied. Nowadays all these antiheros are pretty easy to root for, have redeeming qualities and genuine reasons for some of the bad shyt they do, but Tony straight up started as a genuine piece of shyt yet was loved by the audience.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I was literally watching an episode from season 5 a couple hours ago. He was so believable on that show, helped make it one of the GOATS. RIP

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Just heard the news. Sad. I've been a fan of his before the "Soprano's". His film catalog is so underrated. RIP. Sad man. Tony is one of the GOAT GANGSTA Characters ever. "Sopranos" will live on forever now. All those people hating on the last episode, the debates will never end now on the symbolism of that episode. Sad man. Horrible news. RIP JAMES.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
You ain't never lied. Nowadays all these antiheros are pretty easy to root for, have redeeming qualities and genuine reasons for some of the bad shyt they do, but Tony straight up started as a genuine piece of shyt yet was loved by the audience.

:salute:

When he killed Chrissy:to:

Copped all them pleas about the baby seat, got mad as shyt whenever ppl talked nice about him and fukked his ex creep:whew:

Truly one of the best characters ever:wow:

J.Connor

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Metro Detroit
:sadbron: I've been in the middle of rewatching this series over the last few weeks with my girl. definitely one of the best shows ever on tv, and many will argue the greatest. don't know if it's gonna be the same when I watch :sadbron:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
I guess Sopranos is gone for good, was holding out hope for a movie or a reunion ep.. :noah:

cop the video game my g

sopranos--screenshot_large.jpg