@Brooklynzson Presents Time To Flip That Switch:Cavs Fast Pacing Through Indiana 1st Round Thread

Who wins

• Cavs in 4

• Pacers in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Pacers in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Pacers in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Pacers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
I'm trying not to make this a Lebron hate post, BUT...

Why isn't Lebron playing PG? I thought he was all world defense?!

The Cavs sent a HARD DOUBLE at PG instead of Lebron playing him 1 on 1, think about that for a second.

Because Lebron + another defender > Lebron by himself.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
DOUBLED HIM 2 TIMES IN A ROW.

MOST bytch shyt IVE EVER SEEN ON A FINAL SHOT...

STANS WILL APPLAUD THE COWARDNESS
THE WAY THEY HAVE SINCE HES GONE TO MIA.
:devil:
:evil:

You're such a estrogen driven bytch :scust:

Your daddy outta be ashamed of what kind of man he raised.

You're post 2 be Piru

But u out chea looking Fubu

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Cleveland defense is so bad...

But as long as the pacers keep letting jeff teague guard lebron it won't matter he will be able to get whatever shot he want plus whatever shot for everyone else...

Two point game but if cleveland just makes their freethrows they win by 10 or more...

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
C9fAqR4XcAE5Ks4.jpg:large

Lance wide open

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Lebron just said he was fine with the win. They have this mentality against the Wizards and they will get run out if the gym.
I know, Im hoping he's just telling the media one thing and really saying something else in the locker room. Cavs went back into point at your teammates mode a couple times as they were blowing the lead so they cant be delusional enough to think shyt is all good because Miles missed an open jumper to win

Daps
Even tho McMillan is fukking garbage this L is on PG . When your HC is ass at calling last shot plays and out of time out plays, and you find yourself at the top of the key facing the double team you have 2 options, pass it up to bums or get off a shot against the double team,he should have taken a difficult shot

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corny ass nikkas probably never played a organized officiated basketball game in their life :mjlol:
Imagine if they didn't double and pg makes the shot and they win, then when they ask lue why they didn't double team he says ''cuz it would of been some bytch nikka shyt to double''

fukking idiots man :russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Lebron is the only player in the NBA who could put up that quality of game, outplay the other team's star, win, and still have haters with nothing but Bron coming out of their mouth afterwords.

:snoop:

They don't even know how stupid it makes them look at this point - it's like it's just an ingrown reflex. :heh:

In 2029 the Cavs are going to win a regular-season game by 7, and @CHICAGO is going to say that if Lebron didn't embarrass himself by speaking too loud during a time out and make the free throw shooter nervous, it woulda been an 8-point win and they'd have covered the spread.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

DOUBLED HIM 2 TIMES IN A ROW.

MOST bytch shyt IVE EVER SEEN ON A FINAL SHOT...

STANS WILL APPLAUD THE COWARDNESS
THE WAY THEY HAVE SINCE HES GONE TO MIA.
:devil:
:evil:

Maybe if Rose would've put his pride to the side and doubled the bulls would've got past Bron those years:deadrose::lolbron::deadrose: